_beingbrittany #18 Stuffed Crust Pam & short chode man ditch their kid for freebies whenever they can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s put the weight back on I feel was very well disguised the fact she has some kind of style this time round. She’s easily at her previous size but it’s hidden under the fact she can now do her hair and makeup and wears clothes that aren’t completely atrocious. Been thinking this for a while and just wanted to get it out!
I have regained two stone of the 8 I lost and my weight hasn't distributed the same way as it had before. I have a much better shape now and carry it a bit better than when I hit this weight originally so I think your right along with clothes and make up she looks 'better' than she did at her starting weight

Reactions: 6
She’s at the hairdressers and he’s at the gym.. must be so nice for them to do things they want to do when they want ..rather than working an actual job!

Reactions: 16
I missed her posting this but did she say what size she’s wearing? I’ve got this in a different colour and had to size down to a small, and I’m a 12/14! There doesn’t look like much fabric left on the belt on her 👀
XL she said but also said it was big!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know when you just look at someone and think, “my god you make every part of my body inwardly cringe, you are such a massive bleep!”…. Yeah that!!!

E7325DFC-46DA-4C7D-854E-F613C3E249F6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she filming her whole appointment? Has she never been to a hairdresser before? I’d have second hand embarrassment if i was in that place watching her constantly do stories.

Reactions: 9
Good grief. She looks exactly like pat butcher 😂
Every time I think of Pat Butcher it just reminds me of that scene on EE where she flashed Patrick and had nowt on under her coat. Now there’s a thought Tattlers. Skipney flashing her chubby chebs at the Snaggletoothed Pedalo 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it really cruel that the first thing I wanted to do when I saw her too extraction question box was to suggest ibuprofen… 😳

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen pedalos recent stories . Boohoo his mates aren’t supporting him and getting them to cut their hair. Clearly they’ve seen how bad he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ on a bike. I think she’s well and truly over the mid size season. Glad she’s being real now

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen pedalos recent stories . Boohoo his mates aren’t supporting him and getting them to cut their hair. Clearly they’ve seen how bad he is 😂
Does he actually have friends? Genuine question because I never see him with anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it really cruel that the first thing I wanted to do when I saw her too extraction question box was to suggest ibuprofen… 😳
I wanted to tell her to stop eating and talking so much tit then this situation wouldn’t have arisen

And she only bought that hair product because JG has promoted them, she’s so desperate it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.