Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

luna-tick

Between jobs 🤔 oh ok 👍.

37146E9A-9C72-4278-92F5-AEB4DD9E7731.png

ALSO……
she’s so busy with her “jobs” but manages to post numerous aff links to tents each hour

fuck off primula tits 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Rosieray

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion, I think she has gained it back because he wanted her to. I think with all the weird pics he has put up this week that he likes her bigger or at least he plays to that narrative. Reality is he probably felt insecure when she was smaller. I do think she is pretty at any weight I have to say (aside from the lips) please don't kick me off 🤣🤣

• Haha

diddlydoop

The holiday thing is starting to grind on me too now. I always think each to their own but I’ve worked so hard for the past 10 years, spent a fortune on student loans and I’m currently doing my 3rd degree whilst working my full time career and a side job. All in all my working hours are 7am-11/12pm 5 days a week and 9am-9pm on weekends. I don’t have any children and I cannot afford to go abroad this year. Although I’m still trying to tell myself each to their own and that’s how they want to do it, I still can’t help but feel down.

However, I then tell myself (I’m younger than Brittany), I own my own house, I’m in a loving relationship, and my morals are intact and instantly feel better in myself ☺

Tell u what gives me the ick seany boy, people with Nazi tattoos, pedalos, meat stealers and benefit thieves. Get a job.

• Heart

spillthetea22

VIP Member
For me, even if Titters was honest about her weight she has lots of other reasons for me to dislike her, so I think it’s past that now.
She’s a beggy cunt, her boyfriend is vile and she reposts his shit and thinks he is fucking Chris Hemsworth or something, she continuously lies about ads, aff links and pr invites, she’s a shit mum, she has the most annoying fake insta voice, her baboon lips and she thinks she a 10/10! Oh and her best friend (who may not even be her best friend anymore) is really annoying and butters!
So yeah for me her bed is defo made! 😂

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
Sean’s actually spoken to everyone in the emergency services and therefore baby on board signs aren’t for emergency responders in the event of a crash.

He comes across very judgemental and classist for an unemployed pedalo who got sacked for stealing and constantly goes for meals and days out that his girlfriend has begged for.

Reactions: 21

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I have just been listening to her stories and hubby shouted who the fuck is that boring cunt, god you listen to some shit

• Haha

aalmaalm

VIP Member
His stories about kids round the pool piss me off. I’d rather not have him round the pool tbh. N0nce.

• Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
The length of these fucking nails on a kid that’s in primary school really pisses me off!! Why doesn’t mum of the year take Betsy with her to get a nice varnish or gel applied to her natural nails. Wanky cunt!!!

F43E90DA-CAF4-443F-BCA2-2D0FBD1E310E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Walking around Turkey with a designer bag and nobody gives a shit or bats an eyelid as they automatically think they are from Knock off Nigel at Haroods on the strip!

• Haha
Here you go you ugly choad. Sorry I can’t get a hanger in the right size because Brittany tells me she needs a small but the largest they do is bigger than your car. You know what she’s like constantly forgetting what size she is. Silly Britt eh go eat some stolen meat and gifted brownies you stuck up, benefit robbing bum.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart