__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My boyfriend followers Titters still (no idea why) and he went to me last night why is she trying to turn into her gremlin boyfriend with no neck šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she's insinuating she is at max a size 16 with her jacket posts.... im really not sure I believe her in the slightest šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she's insinuating she is at max a size 16 with her jacket posts.... im really not sure I believe her in the slightest šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Read the reviews on that jacket though, most people are sizing down 2-3 sizes and itā€™s still too big. And she said she sized up - sheā€™s just covering how much weight she gained. Ppl would have more respect for her if she just owned it. I actually ordered the jacket yesterday so we will see how big it is.

Reactions: 11
Read the reviews on that jacket though, most people are sizing down 2-3 sizes and itā€™s still too big. And she said she sized up - sheā€™s just covering how much weight she gained. Ppl would have more respect for her if she just owned it. I actually ordered the jacket yesterday so we will see how big it is.
If she buys the sage they only have a 10 or a 22!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Does my head in how she chucks primula on dishes and suddenly itā€™s Alfredo, carbonara, bechamel sauce. Duno wtf it is but it isnā€™t any of those things!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does my head in how she chucks primula on dishes and suddenly itā€™s Alfredo, carbonara, bechamel sauce. Duno wtf it is but it isnā€™t any of those things!
I literally thought that when I saw her story - putting something remotely creamy or cheesy on a dish doesnā€™t make it the dish itā€™s meant to be. I donā€™t know how anyone could eat that

• Haha
Back once again telling people she ā€œflatternedā€ her chicken and saying you can ā€œovenā€ it šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
They have this same coat in the curve section so she perhaps bought it from there and is trying to be a size 12 hun. Funny how when she was really a size 12 she said constantly how she only liked the clothes in plus size stores now she pretends she fits into 'regular' sizes. Make your mind up tittany

Erm...what about your mug of a paaaartnaaaar titters?

Side note- the mug is hideous šŸ™ƒ
Looks like something youā€™d make in primary school and your parents would try to fob off to your grandparents cause they donā€™t want that ugly ass thing on their mantle piece šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Am I the only one or does plucking a 10 year olds eyebrows seem too much too early?!
Tbh it doesnā€™t seem like Betsy minds - my mum also did my eyebrows at age 10 and I had dark hair/colouring like Betsy! Some people struggle with hair growth even at a young age and it might seem insignificant but that can include eyebrows and can be bad for self esteem - even primary school kids can make nasty comments!

"You should see Daddy's slugs" Betsy I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this girl but your Dad is a slug.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I donā€™t think her doing Betsys brows at 10 is awful as sheā€™s very dark haired and at that age where she may be self conscious of where they meet in the middle.

My daughter went through puberty very early and when she was 10 she began removing the hairs under her arms.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.