__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies guys I haven’t been on her thread for awhile but I’ve just checked her Instagram and is she expecting?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so sorry to butt in but i’ve just checked her insta after ages and i need to rant.
“unmumsy mum”? is that just code for “not bovd”?
i’m def not your stereotypical “mum” but is anyone these days? doesn’t make me “unmumsy” in any way and if anyone referred to me as that i’d be fuming. why does she think it’s THAT kewl to be a bit of a tit mam she needs to showcase it in her bio lmao, the glamour.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He said "30g by any chance" 🤣 coz you look like a slimming worlder busting with fReE fOoD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did he ever hype her up on his stories when she was at target? I’ve mentioned before he reminds me of my ex in looks but as soon as I lost a lot of weight my ex wasn’t interested and made it clear it was because I was more interested in losing weight and dressing better taking more care in my appearance etc than him even tho I absolutely wasn’t I was just concentrating on keeping the weight off. Even tho he was always suggesting meals out, takeaways etc like he wanted to help me gain some weight …
He got with a girl and within a couple of months she gained loads of weight and apparently the same happened with all his ex’s too
Brit is definitely gaining and staying big to keep that scrote happy 😳

Part of me thinks this also. Like he’s now sharing lots of her selfies etc but didn’t when she was lighter. He ofc shared that vulgar picture of her in that black swimsuit with her tits out

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.