__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole I dont know the syns on the chicken tenders is crap use your app you have it for a reason

Ps britts only 1 wrap for your b choice not 5

Reactions: 9
No make up but eyelash extensions, lip filler and a filter. I’m all for doing what makes you feel good so no shade for any cosmetic stuff anyone chooses to have - just own it though, no one believes you’re au naturel for a second Beggs

Reactions: 21
Did he ever hype her up on his stories when she was at target? I’ve mentioned before he reminds me of my ex in looks but as soon as I lost a lot of weight my ex wasn’t interested and made it clear it was because I was more interested in losing weight and dressing better taking more care in my appearance etc than him even tho I absolutely wasn’t I was just concentrating on keeping the weight off. Even tho he was always suggesting meals out, takeaways etc like he wanted to help me gain some weight …
He got with a girl and within a couple of months she gained loads of weight and apparently the same happened with all his ex’s too
Brit is definitely gaining and staying big to keep that scrote happy 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Pasta dish in the reduced isle…. Wonder if the reduced isle is on the green list, i could do with a holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Im sorry but if she continues she will end up like my 600lb life with them big sores on their calves

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry she's just spent nearly 80 quid on shampoo and conditioner, who the duck is she??????????

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.