__beingbrittany #14 Used to be slim, now she’s just fat. Hides in a tent, her bf’s a twtt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank duck you guys are on the same page. Who the duck has a Sunday roast AND a Chinese banquet???? I thought I was a greedy pig…
I know same!!! I love my food but I’m always stuffed after a roast. No wonder she’s whacked that 10st back on in the last few months, pure gluttony. Her stomach must be used to eating so much too for her to be so hungry still 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg so been at her dad's and had a big Sunday lunch and now having a homemade Chinese banquet . Normally I'm full for rest of day after my Sunday dinner and eat nothing rest of day or a slice of toast before bed!
The cheek of her to act disgusted that Sean has prawns in his rice with some of the stuff she shovels in her gob as well 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whatever happened to having cereal, a sandwich and a main meal she’s having a main meal 3 times a day. Her stomach must feel absolutely awful every day. That full uncomfortable feeling after a roast must be her stomach allday everyday

Reactions: 8
She likely lost the bit of her nail when she was eating her duck and pancakes. Thought she’d gotten a freebie sausage!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The cheek of her to act disgusted that Sean has prawns in his rice with some of the stuff she shovels in her gob as well 🙄
I’m sure she’s had a lot worse in her mouth 😂.. little man Sean 🤢🤮

''An event'' duck off titters you absolute melt. Turning up to somewhere to beg a free meal or some brownies isn't a bleeping event
duck me shes even started to eat her nails is nothing safe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.