Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
new people looking at her page and seeing ‘big weight loss’ must be thinking fucking hell how big was she before

• Haha
Reactions: 37

User111995

Chatty Member
I’d be SO offended if I gained (approx) 5 stone and my partner uploaded pictures of me skinny wishing me a happy birthday and saying how hot I am when I look nothing like that now. Talk about rubbing salt into the wound 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

mrsmay16

All the begging and she’s still not been gifted anything lol

Sean’s a misleading fucker instead of starting a new page for his butchering I mean barbering his just changed his name on his normal page with 12.5k followers to make himself look successful! Fancy a man in his 30’s being an apprentice!! Just think titters can use his NUS card 🤣🤣
There is nothing wrong with being an Apprentice, at any age. Some people find a career change way later in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does she act like people are going to go and stalk her.. I never understand why people say “I’ll share when I leave” no one is chasing your doughnut eating arse round hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
Taken to clutching a bag to stop the claw hand! Also I’ve noticed she’s deleted all the real life tagged pics of herself from this year lol
Omg she can’t even hold a bag properly. That’s how I hold a poo bag walking the dog when there’s no bin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I don't wash my new bedding either and I wouldn't say it's vile! It's more than likely all packaged by machines anyway it's not like someone's had a wank on them 🤣

Now mushy pea gravy,,, thsts fucking vile!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Snarkypants

VIP Member
He's being dead snide posting that pic of her, they both know she looks nothing like that. I personally think he likes her being morbidly obese. Its a way of controlling her. He groomed her as a grown ass man, when she was a teenager, and he's trying to keep her from ever going anywhere. Funny how she's the big one (and getting bigger) and he isn't, when I'd assume they'd eat very similarly? In fact he clearly cares about his health/fitness/appearance hence being in the gym. He probably encourages the junk food, knowing she won't exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Glittery1

VIP Member
thread title suggestion:

Beingbrittany: lost 10 stone but gained it back, let’s not mention the £££ wasted on her MYA saggy rack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Glad she’s finally looking at the camera but she looks so uncomfortable, she’s obviously not as happy now being fluffy as she was when she lost 10 stone
She pretends to be the happiest, most fulfilled, most carefree hun thats walking amongst us, but unfortunately, its all smoke and mirrors. She's deeply unhappy with herself, her relationship, her life. Its absolutely radiating out of her. Imagine having to rely on donations to pretend you've got a life you don't, whilst living in that house, with that man, whilst both in minimum wage jobs. No shade with the jobs BTW - its the pretence of privilege that's the issue, and selling that life on sm to young followers, thats the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
All the begging and she’s still not been gifted anything lol

Sean’s a misleading fucker instead of starting a new page for his butchering I mean barbering his just changed his name on his normal page with 12.5k followers to make himself look successful! Fancy a man in his 30’s being an apprentice!! Just think titters can use his NUS card 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Snarkypants

VIP Member
I had to laugh at no neck putting this given that titney has a shit tonne of fakes 😂
I think they're complaining coz you're a fucking inexperienced apprentice, you massive cock end. Demand a high price when you've had a good few years under your belt, and a solid client base maybe? The arrogance is astounding.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

justforthegiggles

Omg so been at her dad's and had a big Sunday lunch and now having a homemade Chinese banquet . Normally I'm full for rest of day after my Sunday dinner and eat nothing rest of day or a slice of toast before bed!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25