__beingbrittany #14 Used to be slim, now she’s just fat. Hides in a tent, her bf’s a twtt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let the tit show continue!! Looks like a week in Cornwall is pending so prepare for angled poses outside insta worthy places, no neck doing his usual tit and lots of tent dresses swipe ups as so many of you have asked about, recap from last thread duck all really as she’s a boring bleep oh someone rattled squiddys cage!

Reactions: 15
Let the tit show continue!! Looks like a week in Cornwall is pending so prepare for angled poses outside insta worthy places, no neck doing his usual tit and lots of tent dresses swipe ups as so many of you have asked about, recap from last thread duck all really as she’s a boring bleep oh someone rattled squiddys cage!
And she goes to Newquay 🙄, stag Do’s, finished exams escapees and young’uns that wanna go out a party…….no offence to Newquay by the way, but it’s not really ‘cornwall’ (and that’s coming from someone with Kernow in their blood) 😉

Reactions: 5
And she goes to Newquay 🙄, stag Do’s, finished exams escapees and young’uns that wanna go out a party…….no offence to Newquay by the way, but it’s not really ‘cornwall’ (and that’s coming from someone with Kernow in their blood) 😉
She said a couple of days ago she's going to St Ives (like all the influencers 🙄) but stopping off at Newquay for a night on the way!

We need no neck to post pictures like the video he posted before when she could barely walk. Wonder what she walks like now?

Seany don’t let us down

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said a couple of days ago she's going to St Ives (like all the influencers 🙄) but stopping off at Newquay for a night on the way!
St Ives, as bad as going to Padstow 🙄
But then it keeps people like her away from all the lovely quiet ‘locals’ places 😆

Reactions: 3
Wonder how her PT sessions are going!! Hopefully she’s not been gifted anything!

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she’s camping .. she won’t need to take a tent as she has enough hideous dresses ⛺
she’ll have been gifted or have a swipe up for an air b & b. It won’t be like a normal persons holiday with a child, it will be the most un-child-friendly place to stay, poor Betsy will be bored to tit but titts & twit will have more pics for the gram looking at the floor so it’s all good!

Reactions: 11
I love St Ives but it is not a massively kid friendly place and the beaches around it aren't amazing!! Newquay is much better for their kid but you know selfish dumb and dumber don't care about her as long as they get their fake life for the gram 🤦‍♀️

I was hoping she would go Padstow again as I am staying there for the summer :cry:

Reactions: 4
Obviously not that flushed 💰 if they are having to go away for a week 2 weeks before the summer holidays

Reactions: 7
Well he is a trainee barber now 🤣🤣 & she’s only sweeping the salon floor every Thursday 🤣
A friend of my lives near Leicester and his kids break up today, most of the time his kids start the holidays a week before us in the West Midlands

She’s blocked me this morning cause I liked the post where that girl called squid/crab arm out 😂😂 truth hurts boo 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.