__beingbrittany #14 Used to be slim, now she’s just fat. Hides in a tent, her bf’s a twtt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry that I have to write this. I feel like I really need to get it off my chest. I feel disgusted in myself and I hope you can all forgive me but...

I had a dream about him who shall not be named sean!!!!!!!!
🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
Titters and Betsy were in Cornwall and he was working just before going to meet them. And i
Slid into his dms and met up with him and yep the rest I can’t even put into words.... I’m going to hell!!!!
Ok maybe it wasn’t a dream maybe it was a nightmare.
I am going to go to shock therapy today!!

once again I hope I can be forgiven 😂😭
That’s not a dream, that’s a nightmare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On the subject of Pa.edo liking bigger women, do we think this is why she’s piled on so much weight? She lost weight (did amazingly to be fair), he went and shagged someone else leaving his partnaaaar and mother of his child, she for whatever reason takes him back and now she’s put all the weight back on. I think people put huge amounts of weight on due to being really unhappy sometimes. I’m no size zero mind and just enjoy food 😆

Reactions: 10
How long before titters compares the 'abuse' she gets to those poor footballers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Don’t be a dick”
She is just as bad as him, surely someone has got to pull her up on what she was like when she was a young mum! Remember titts! Remember when you were racist and you didn’t like being called out for it!

Reactions: 9
“Don’t be a dick”
She is just as bad as him, surely someone has got to pull her up on what she was like when she was a young mum! Remember titts! Remember when you were racist and you didn’t like being called out for it!
And she actually admitted it but blamed her age 🤬

Reactions: 7
“Don’t be a dick”
I did before but she just blocked me didn't even get a reply

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.