__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she’s put that last picture up, the trousers show how much weight she’s piled on. Maybe stick to hiding behind bedsheet dresses and claiming a 10st loss...that’ll fool ‘em.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she’s going mid week as it’s half term. I’m there next weekend.

Imagine turning a corner and seeing Brit have a broken limb photoshoot up an alleyway next to something she doesn’t own for internet clout 🤯
Ive seen her a few times when shes picked betsy up from school face full of make up in hot weather id be melting she has a screatchy voice to reminds me of nails on a blackboard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ive seen her a few times when shes picked betsy up from school face full of make up in hot weather id be melting she has a screatchy voice to reminds me of nails on a blackboard 😂😂
Do you know what others parents think of her? Just being nosey 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She made some racist comments on one of her old instagram accounts when she was younger she was over the age of 18 so she should of known better you can still tell the difference between right and wrong at that age she put an apology up on instagram if you can call it that and all it was on about was herself not a genuine apology at all it was very self centred its still on her account somewhere her partner sean has made quite a few racist comments on twitter too
Do they think they are from some black origin to think.this is acceptable? They are white!!

Reactions: 1
I’m a size 20 and she’s not far off me. I say she’s a 18 at the least.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she’s going mid week as it’s half term. I’m there next weekend.

Imagine turning a corner and seeing Brit have a broken limb photoshoot up an alleyway next to something she doesn’t own for internet clout 🤯
All the seagulls will be hanging off her if she poses like a bleep in Whitby. bleeping limbs sticking out like a scarecrow or sumut.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 597011
When you’re a maid at 9 but got to be a chef at 12
This photo is bleeping up my eyes in so many ways! It's like a weird 'guess what's missing' puzzle. How did she get that line so straight on her 1980s maternity dress? Is that white bit on the bed part of it? Clashing trousers and rug, she's wearing Tittany's cankles and shoes. I can't look at it for too long! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Sean known to cheat?? He's always liking womens pics on insta

I bet it always sells out!! 'Just incase I missed your message '
He sent me a lot of messages and stuff that were mad inappropriate and I regret not screen shorting before he blocked me. There was also a few pictures🙃 I know I’m not the only one on here that he’s done it to.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.