__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i work in hinckley and i’ve just seen titters and let me say she is not a bloody size 12 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I refuse to believe she ordered stuff and didn’t know there was going to be 20% off. If she’s an affiliate surely they tell her when promos are on to promote them? She probably ordered new stuff so she could be swipe up city as per seeing as her β€œthis is old but this is similar” is wearing thin

Reactions: 11
Can someone explain why they buy something designer and then keep the bag and then display it proudly like some kind of family photo. I mean, can we all play this game? Shall I frame my Zara bag ? Might have a primark bag squirrelled away somewhere, shall I pop this on my coffee table ?

ps. If people believe she’s a 14 then they probably believe that the McCanns were great parents aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she ever work?? I’m a fine one to talk, as in I’ve stack lockdown weight on massively and I’m not working due to my mental health at the moment but she is a bleeping joke! I can’t afford to be out and about everyday buying boob candles, beach bags and over sized blazers, mate I’m lucky if I go to B & M once a week! So she’s either on the biggest benefit fiddle or no neck knows more about burner phones than he lets on and uses one daily for β€œwork”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Either drugs or benefit fraud going on here! The fuckers never at home! His either driving her around or posing like a prick in the gym I do think Hastings fired him as she said months ago that he was working nights so reckon his on Deliveroo !!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.