__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another reminder to never believe what you see on the internet folks. It’s all angles and lies.
Did Brittany steal her top lip and that’s the only reason they’re friends...hoping she will give her it back one day? The triangles are a piss take for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s asked her mum to take down the tagged photos of her.. she looks massive which just tells me she knows her angles when taking her own photos but the only person she’s lying to is herself. She only got her vaccine because of her BMI records. Barwell is a very small town. And people at the gym talk 🐽

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
In a week how many places has she been how many meals out! She’s desperate to up the aesthetic grid game!

Reactions: 9
I agree. There’s a pic where her face almost looks rubbery... it’s really odd!
I think she looks really puffy lately it's odd. She doesn't look horrible but I think she's totally deluding
herself . She's just so irritating whatever she does 🤣

Reactions: 4
I actually can't believe how many times she has been out since places have opened. Nothing to say you can't, but that's alot of eating out in a couple of weeks

Reactions: 11
I actually can't believe how many times she has been out since places have opened. Nothing to say you can't, but that's alot of eating out in a couple of weeks
let’s face it even when we were fully locked down she was still here there and everywhere with people not in her household so i bet she’s buzzing she can’t post stuff now. Wasn’t she on a “shoot” the other week as well? I hope she’s utilising the rapid tests available but she’s probably not. Doesn’t think of anyone but herself and getting content so she can “aff” link stuff 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’m sure if people wanted to use the 20% off code on ASOS they can go look at stuff for them self. They are all at it today with there swipe ups, not sure why they are so excited considering ASOS have 20% off every other week

Reactions: 6
duck me she has absolutely walloped the weight on hasn't she! No way on frigging earth is she a size 14 in jeans... I'm a 14 and she genuinely looks loads bigger than me! She only wears massive oversized stuff though so maybe she's a 14 in that?

Reactions: 4
How do they afford the lifestyle they seem to have if she doesn’t work and he’s in sales? I guess they could be eligible for benefits of some kind but I’m pretty sure they’re not intended to be spent on daily brunches and ASOS orders 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.