__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beg is on a bleeping PR invite at that golf place!!! Unreal! Why does these people keep inviting this racist, lying beg?
Fathers day treat...shes begged a bleeping family night out. I would die inside if I had to (a) ask for a freebie and (b) turn up and say hi I am the beggy bleep šŸ‘‹

Reactions: 17
Is no neck opening a barbers?? I can see that going well with his amazing customer service šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Whats he going to put an offensive no so and so poster in the window? Does be realise he'll have to interact with all different types of people? Cave dweller would be far more suited!

Reactions: 1
Whats he going to put an offensive no so and so poster in the window? Does be realise he'll have to interact with all different types of people? Cave dweller would be far more suited!
Different hair types needs different skills so in reality he would be unlikely to deal with a lot of the people he is racist towards anyway. However, you are right. I bet heā€™d still take their money even if he didnā€™t believe they should be here etc. Heā€™s a bleep

Reactions: 4
Different hair types needs different skills so in reality he would be unlikely to deal with a lot of the people he is racist towards anyway. However, you are right. I bet heā€™d still take their money even if he didnā€™t believe they should be here etc. Heā€™s a bleep
Very true! Most wouldn't let him near their hair either. He doesn't strike me as a hand washer šŸ¤¢ Spot on! He'll happily take the money but make offensive comments behind their backs! He is a lowlife

Reactions: 1
Good luck to him openeing a barber shop! Iā€™m a trainee barber, well just finished my level 2 and itā€™s absolute pure basics. You barely use the clippers in level 2, And while you can go into the industry once you have the level 2, thereā€™s ALOT of stuff you donā€™t know how to do. Level 3 is when you start learning the technical side.

Reactions: 3
Crop pic hun, can see your profile pic šŸ¤­

When you thought he couldnā€™t look anymore of a bleep, he does it! Absolutely nailed looking a bad man!!
Has it ever been confirmed heā€™s been in prison? I know itā€™s been mentioned with prisons tats etc because they are awful but those three dots by his eye are a very common oneā€¦

Reactions: 3
Has it ever been confirmed heā€™s been in prison? I know itā€™s been mentioned with prisons tats etc because they are awful but those three dots by his eye are a very common oneā€¦
I think he wants people to think that. It actually means my crazy life. Not sure whats so crazy about his life, wears fake trainers, gets caught pinching some meat from work and his girlfriend is such a beg they get the odd free lunch or day out. SO WILD SO CRAZY I can see why we are all so jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
sheā€™s chain reading these bullshit ā€˜novelsā€™ but probably hasnā€™t picked up her anti racist book since she got it home from the shop lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
sheā€™s chain reading these bullshit ā€˜novelsā€™ but probably hasnā€™t picked up her anti racist book since she got it home from the shop lol.
Like her life she prefers fiction. She struggles with anything factual

Reactions: 6
Youā€™d think with all the books she ā€œreadsā€ she would be more literate and maybe learnt how to spell now. But no. The cheese wagon still canā€™t spell and goes as far as commenting on Rosie Ramseyā€™s Warburtons AD because she wants a chance to fill her gob. God sheā€™s rank. When will people wake up to her šŸ¤Æ
E7277580-21AC-40B2-94F8-76BE5E1CE000.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.