__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flicking through stories and thought this was one of those ‘this is what I ordered, this is what I got type posts’, when it looks completely different online! But no, she’s serious! Just WOW!
i just came here to say this. I don’t know whether it’s because it hasn’t seen an iron or what but this is easily one of the worst ones. Absolutely awful

Reactions: 2
Flicking through stories and thought this was one of those ‘this is what I ordered, this is what I got type posts’, when it looks completely different online! But no, she’s serious! Just WOW!
Wearing a size 14 *yawn*
Check out what said about the dress 🤣
2C5C7026-026F-4F38-9FA2-B23E87B9EBA3.jpeg

Reactions: 7
What irks me most about this is the fact she’s thanking another shitfluencer for sharing it so making out like she ordered it after seeing it on her. Yet it seems to have miraculously been gifted to her from the company... 🤔

Reactions: 4
This is someone else in the same dress in the same size!
WELL she's never going to be a fashion influnencer when she shows off gifted items in that state!!!!!! Also you can see its the same size as the other ladies because you can see how tight and stretched it is around the arms and chest!!!!!

Reactions: 8

I'd refuse to gift to her unless she agreed to iron it first.

Reactions: 4
She looks Like a nun in that! 😂😂😂

She legit doesn’t deserve anything “gifted” to her! So many more deserving people 😡

Reactions: 5
She obviously begged for it, she thanks the person who recommended it then tags who it was gifted from. FFS stop begging

Reactions: 2
I'd refuse to gift to her unless she agreed to iron it first.
She honestly takes the piss. She pretty much just expects to be gifted things now and makes zero effort. If I was the business that had gifted her that dress and seen that post I’d be gutted. How hard is it to run the iron over it before putting it on? If you’re Claiming to support small businesses help them out and show it off in he best way. As someone else has said it looks lovely on the other woman

Reactions: 6
I’m so disappointed, I follow the girl that tagged brit and said about it being Brit vibes... ewww 🤮 and literally until about 3 months ago they didn’t follow each other. Now it’s another case of tit influencers being up each other’s arses. It’s embarrassing. They’re always on the beg. Gifted bleeping stays get me the most. I’m not looking for sympathy by the way but I’d love a break somewhere, husband working all through lockdown and me homeschooling 3 kids, one with severe learning difficulties. Can’t bleeping afford one can we. But it’s ok to gift these pricks that prance around taking candid photos of tent dresses all day every day. 🤮🤮🤮I hate what Instagram has become, I really do!

Reactions: 26
Beg is on a bleeping PR invite at that golf place!!! Unreal! Why does these people keep inviting this racist, lying beg?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.