__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know shes gained weight but even at her smallest she had cankles. I think she has lymphodema and hasnt been diagnosed probably

Reactions: 6
I have thought this for a long time! They don’t look ok
I know shes gained weight but even at her smallest she had cankles. I think she has lymphodema and hasnt been diagnosed probably
I don't think her unhealthy diet will have helped either. She didn't do any exercise when she was at her skinniest she was the definition on skinny fat!

Reactions: 4
I don't think her unhealthy diet will have helped either. She didn't do any exercise when she was at her skinniest she was the definition on skinny fat!
I dont think so her fat distribution isnt normal. Even larger people i know dont have legs like that. Im not skinny im a 14 and my legs are not like that i have slim ankles just not the rest of me 😅

I dont think so her fat distribution isnt normal. Even larger people i know dont have legs like that. Im not skinny im a 14 and my legs are not like that i have slim ankles just not the rest of me 😅
One of my friends has legs like hers and was scanned for lymphedema but she just has fatty legs! My friend knows how to dress and wear shoes and boots that fit though haha.

Reactions: 3
One of my friends has legs like hers and was scanned for lymphedema but she just has fatty legs! My friend knows how to dress and wear shoes and boots that fit though haha.
When I lose weight I generally keep a lot on my bottom half. Again I know how to dress for them

Reactions: 2
Ah comments like this trigger me. I have the exact same shape as her. All my weight goes to my legs and arse and I don’t have lymphodema. Some of us are just shaped weird and are really bottom heavy. As much as I dislike her, I don’t think we can slag her shape. Yeah she needs some larger shoes but her shape isn’t her fault. Even at my smallest I was an 8 on top and 14 on the bottom 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah comments like this trigger me. I have the exact same shape as her. All my weight goes to my legs and arse and I don’t have lymphodema. Some of us are just shaped weird and are really bottom heavy. As much as I dislike her, I don’t think we can slag her shape. Yeah she needs some larger shoes but her shape isn’t her fault. Even at my smallest I was an 8 on top and 14 on the bottom 🤷‍♀️🤣
But she could dress for her size rather than in things which look so uncomfortable and must genuinely be uncomfortable and awkward to wear.

Reactions: 2
I, too, cannot wait to watch “Handmaid’s Tail”…

Do the schools in Leicester teach literacy or…??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s finally admitting to being bigger than she was! No tit Sherlock! Go on titts admit you’re an absolute beg and racist and you might change the way people think of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For someone that claims to barely wear any make up. She wears a lot of make up and now needs new masks to compensate this 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️You couldn’t make up her bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really is getting desperate to be noticed , how many brunches and lunches out does she have each week!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.