__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to say sometimes people genuinely just like the taste of diet/zero drinks better than the full fat lol. Doesn't mean they're trying to cut calories down.. I'd rather a coke zero over a coke

Reactions: 20
I just want to say sometimes people genuinely just like the taste of diet/zero drinks better than the full fat lol. Doesn't mean they're trying to cut calories down.. I'd rather a coke zero over a coke
Agreed. The only time in my life I ever order a full fat coke is when my blood sugars drop... hate the feeling on my teeth

Reactions: 10
This! I actually can’t stand the taste of full fat coke or Pepsi. It’s Diet Coke or Pepsi max only for me!

Reactions: 8
This! I actually can’t stand the taste of full fat coke or Pepsi. It’s Diet Coke or Pepsi max only for me!
Same. I got in an argument with a friend over this about 9 years ago where she was slagging some people at maccy d's off for buying food there but trying to counteract it with a diet coke.. We've genuinely not spoken to each other since

Reactions: 17
I only ever have a red ambulance (full fat coke) when I’m hungover and sometimes abroad as it tastes different abroad

Reactions: 15
Who in their right mind looked at her in that pink dress and thought ooo that's so lovely I want to wear it

Reactions: 15
That pink dress shes tagged looks exactly same as what she’s wearing ?

Reactions: 2
Oh good god, who does she actually think she is? Thinks she’ll be tracked down by her adoring fans? Fuck off you twat!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.