__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah it’s this man covered in tiny mirrors who has an affinity for over exaggerated dancing to 70s dance floor classics! Absolutely feared in Yorkshire, I hear!
I’m in Yorkshire, we don’t fear this mysterious boogy man she speaks of, we party with it💃💃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Frightened her SW consultant will find her and tell her to cut the BS and admit her massive gain……what went wrong?

Reactions: 7
She is that thick she hasn't realised she is living with a real life boogy man.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back with the “boohoo, people are anonymously calling out my droves of tit on a forum I’m too thick to understand”,bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back with the “boohoo, people are anonymously calling out my droves of tit on a forum I’m too thick to understand”,bore off.
Well she best hope her paaaaaaarrrrrtnaaaaa isn't exposed for sending other ladies dick pics on Instagram, the dirty little git

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It’s absolutely hilarious she’s posted this when she’s an actual real life catfish. If someone was talking to her online and met her IRL, it’d be a different person.

Size 12/14 are ya Brit 🤥🤥
I find this hilarious! Like the majority of people on here I'd imagine, I work full-time, I have a degree, I'm doing a MSc in my spare time. I'd say I'm doing significantly better than those two 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find this hilarious! Like the majority of people on here I'd imagine, I work full-time, I have a degree, I'm doing a MSc in my spare time. I'd say I'm doing significantly better than those two 😂
2 degrees, own home, precovid holidays all over the world, well adjusted kids, happy in my body, full time job, loving relationship - I think I’m good to explain myself if catcfish come calling. However are you Brit? Can you explain your racist behaviour? Your narcissism? The fact you live with someone that groomed you as a child? That he’s sending dick pics to strangers on social media?
@Little Baby Nothing fair play doing a masters in your spare time!

Reactions: 16
Also just to add I’m not delusional about my size I buy the majority in an 18. Stretchy 16 and if it’s proper fitted a 20. I can tell from the size of the hips as I’m the same 🙄😩😩. Luckily I don’t have her legs 🤣🤣

She is getting bigger in every post
I agree. Coming from someone that lost 8 stone to a size 14 in fitted clothes and gained 3 stone back I feel her pain but I’m embracing it as I know it will come off when we are back to normality 🤞🙏🤣

Reactions: 10
I'd say at least 4st gain from her lightest! Majority of people gained weight throughout lockdown so why not just say?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.