__beingbrittany #12 Your comment has been seen and we don’t forgive that you were a teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On that old insta she wrote the N nose comment, a comment about Betsy being brown because she's a gypsy and the Chinese Baby caption. Now to me all of those things are offensive, perhaps some more than others but still not something that I think would be acceptable if she posted it today.
And then we have Sean's tattoos & tweets about Polish people, "chinky" and his homophobia. Also the fact that he literally started a relationship with A CHILD when he was at least 20.
And on top of it all, the constant family trips to the supermarket or to places like B&M during a global pandemic.
I just can't fathom what brand looks at these people and thinks "yeah, that is who we want to represent us".
So literally every company that works with them or offers them freebies can go straight into a list of "brands/companies with absolutely no morals, only cares about your follower number"

Reactions: 40
‘We all say and do things we later regret’.

Now is not the time Brit to be trying to belittle what you have done. Take ownership of it, don’t try and deflect it or make it sound as though ‘we’ve all done it.’ I’ve never used that word.

This isn’t the first time she’s done it. It’s like when she was using the word ‘m*ng’. When she was pulled up on it she tried to blame it on being a local slang. No, it’s just a horrible, disgusting, offensive word that 10 year old boys call each other because they don’t know better yet, or you use because you’re disrespectful and uneducated. Again there was a half hearted apology of ‘sorry if I’ve offended anyone but ......’ There’s no ‘but’ in a genuine apology.

Her apology last night is so half arsed. Like she’s been forced to make it. ‘I know I could of (HAVE BRITTANY, HAVE! 😡) not said anything’ - another cop out, as if people should be grateful that she’s bothered to say a half sorry.

I will be so disappointed if some of the companies that deal with her don’t step away now. The m*ng thing was bad enough for me, and now this. Straw that broke the camel’s back. If she was famous in the real world and not on bloody Instagram, companies world drop her like a hot coal. Once is a mistake, twice just outs her as a racist and a disabilist.
Spot on. She is so clueless when it comes to what is inappropriate its unreal. She seriously needs to take some time to educate herself on the meaning of these terms that she throws about so flippantly and casually and actually learn and improve herself and her awareness on these subjects

Reactions: 8
Apologises (to a fashion) but then will happily let her parrrrrtnaaaaa be the biggest wanker going and start being childish with that fake profile. Utter utter vermin the pair of them. I really feel sorry for their child.

Plus the fact he bragged and said we're jealous of tittany's "income" 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ I bought my own house and car ta👍 absolutely no begging involved either 🙄

Reactions: 24
Unfollowed. Her apology sucked. Not sincere at all. What a head. Being young and naive is not an excuse for blatant racism.

Reactions: 16
How can I get this out for everyone to see? I don't have many followers to share with

Reactions: 4
Apologises (to a fashion) but then will happily let her parrrrrtnaaaaa be the biggest wanker going and start being childish with that fake profile. Utter utter vermin the pair of them. I really feel sorry for their child.

Plus the fact he bragged and said we're jealous of tittany's "income" 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ I bought my own house and car ta👍 absolutely no begging involved either 🙄
I don't get when people are like "you're jealous of x's income" when first of all, we don't actually know what it is (they could be thousands in debt with credit for all we know) and they don't know how much any of us earn etc either. But mainly, for me personally, literally the only thing I care about when it comes to income is that people are paying their taxes correctly, especially those on a high income because this country has enough rich tax dodgers already. Also money means f all to me, I'd rather teach my children how to be good people and give them stability for the future but also amazing memories too.
What will Betsy have when she grows up? Bad morals, a warped understanding of what a relationship should be like, an ebay account trying to sell her parents dodgy bags and trainers and memories of being stuck in her bedroom while her mum watches Netflix and her dad steals meat from a care home.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't get when people are like "you're jealous of x's income" when first of all, we don't actually know what it is (they could be thousands in debt with credit for all we know) and they don't know how much any of us earn etc either. But mainly, for me personally, literally the only thing I care about when it comes to income is that people are paying their taxes correctly, especially those on a high income because this country has enough rich tax dodgers already. Also money means f all to me, I'd rather teach my children how to be good people and give them stability for the future but also amazing memories too.
What will Betsy have when she grows up? Bad morals, a warped understanding of what a relationship should be like, an ebay account trying to sell her parents dodgy bags and trainers and memories of being stuck in her bedroom while her mum watches Netflix and her dad steals meat from a care home.
I'm new here so what's the story about him stealing meat from a care home????? Surely not??

Reactions: 4
Ya dar steals meat from a care home and doesn't have a neck 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭 that poor girl!!

Spot on, at the very least they are teaching her to be shallow and superficial, wanting branded trainers etc. It's not going to end well!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely betsys school friends parents know what Brits ‘job’ is, imagine them seeing her apology then a quick google to see all this mess. They choose to put their lives online but clearly don’t consider the repercussions of it. Their behaviour now will certainly affect Betsys teenage years.

Reactions: 9
Actually Sean, this isn’t how social media works when you’re an adult. You think about what you post beforehand and make the judgement if it’s stupid or not. You can’t post BLM in 2020 when previously you were the problem for black people and using terms like N***a. It’s disgusting. Be an adult and learn from your mistakes and your past.
You forget that we’re not all strangers here. I know you and Brittany personally. I went to school with her, I worked at the same care home you got sacked from. I’ve seen and spoke to her and Betsy. I pass them in Hinckley and Castle Street. Stop trying to act like something you’re not. Brittany you are uneducated. You left school with barely any qualifications and still try and act stupid and blame your education. YOU ARE AN ADULT. Act like one 👍🏼
duck me.

More convinced now that eye eye is him!!

I'm new here so what's the story about him stealing meat from a care home????? Surely not??
Apparently. There's a person here who knows him & worked at the place he stole it from.

Reactions: 9
Actually Sean, this isn’t how social media works when you’re an adult. You think about what you post beforehand and make the judgement if it’s stupid or not. You can’t post BLM in 2020 when previously you were the problem for black people and using terms like N***a. It’s disgusting. Be an adult and learn from your mistakes and your past.
You forget that we’re not all strangers here. I know you and Brittany personally. I went to school with her, I worked at the same care home you got sacked from. I’ve seen and spoke to her and Betsy. I pass them in Hinckley and Castle Street. Stop trying to act like something you’re not. Brittany you are uneducated. You left school with barely any qualifications and still try and act stupid and blame your education. YOU ARE AN ADULT. Act like one 👍🏼
[/QUOTE
duck me.

More convinced now that eye eye is him!!
He still doesn’t understand they’re in the wrong. Poor silly little man 🙄

Reactions: 1
Ya dar steals meat from a care home and doesn't have a neck 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭 that poor girl!!

Spot on, at the very least they are teaching her to be shallow and superficial, wanting branded trainers etc. It's not going to end well!
Yer ma's a racist and sells avon lumis

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like he’s removed that post now
about oranges and mangoes 🙄

can others still see it?

Reactions: 2
I listen to a lot of music that has the n word in and even my 7 year old who knows some of the words (don’t judge) knows not to ever say the n word. Being young is no excuse! I can’t even believe she would even say something like that anyway it’s disgusting, stupid racist witch!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.