__beingbrittany #12 Your comment has been seen and we don’t forgive that you were a teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not shady tits pulling out a notepad story apology like the fake ass YouTubers/insta prats she licks the arseholes of 😑

Reactions: 6
I bet everyone significant she will have blocked from seeing her story it’s done purely to try and get us to be quiet. Psh

Reactions: 12
Did she ever actually reply to the person who messaged her? Or just post the ‘apology’? (Not even sure you can call it an apology but you get me)

Reactions: 4
I know loads that unfollowed. Unfortunately she has quite a few black followers that continue to follow her 😕

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I haven’t followed her in a while, she’s not private so I go an have a nosey on her page now and again and read her thread here. I think a lot of her followers are inactive slimming world/weight loss accounts

Reactions: 5
Hey all - new here. I purely searched because of her post to see what she had said.
I followed her from aggggges ago when she was doing SW.
the constant swipe ups pissed me off andI unfollowed then Went back!
Don't feel her apology is genuine - and come to think of it never seen any mention or tag of anyone that wasn't white now I'm thinking of it. I've unfollowed. Thanks for sharing because I would've been oblivious!

Reactions: 16
I've edited the apology for Brit, so when her and Sean next read here they can see what a person who actually realises they are in the wrong sounds like.
And Sean, feel free to use it when you also have to eventually address the fact that you are a racist.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
The trouble is most of the her followers aren’t going to have a clue what she’s on about and I doubt she’s going to tell them freely! She’s a sneaky witch and as someone said can imagine she blocked a lot of people from seeing the story anyway!

Reactions: 13
In my opinion the eyeye account is worse than the original comment itself (which was already horrendous!!) she obviously knows about it and is happy for Sean/herself to dedicate an ENTIRE account to being racist. It’s absolutely shocking. I really think it’s shown her true colours

Just to add on to my comment above... it’s one thing playing up to “the online bullies” with the dwarf and pedals comments.. fair play. It’s a whole other ball game to continuously post racist remarks in the name of “winding up tattlers”.

Reactions: 20
‘We all say and do things we later regret’.

Now is not the time Brit to be trying to belittle what you have done. Take ownership of it, don’t try and deflect it or make it sound as though ‘we’ve all done it.’ I’ve never used that word.

This isn’t the first time she’s done it. It’s like when she was using the word ‘m*ng’. When she was pulled up on it she tried to blame it on being a local slang. No, it’s just a horrible, disgusting, offensive word that 10 year old boys call each other because they don’t know better yet, or you use because you’re disrespectful and uneducated. Again there was a half hearted apology of ‘sorry if I’ve offended anyone but ......’ There’s no ‘but’ in a genuine apology.

Her apology last night is so half arsed. Like she’s been forced to make it. ‘I know I could of (HAVE BRITTANY, HAVE! 😡) not said anything’ - another cop out, as if people should be grateful that she’s bothered to say a half sorry.

I will be so disappointed if some of the companies that deal with her don’t step away now. The m*ng thing was bad enough for me, and now this. Straw that broke the camel’s back. If she was famous in the real world and not on bloody Instagram, companies would drop her like a hot coal. Once is a mistake, twice just outs her as a racist and a disabilist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
‘We all say and do things we later regret’.

Now is not the time Brit to be trying to belittle what you have done. Take ownership of it, don’t try and deflect it or make it sound as though ‘we’ve all done it.’ I’ve never used that word.

This isn’t the first time she’s done it. It’s like when she was using the word ‘m*ng’. When she was pulled up on it she tried to blame it on being a local slang. No, it’s just a horrible, disgusting, offensive word that 10 year old boys call each other because they don’t know better yet, or you use because you’re disrespectful and uneducated. Again there was a half hearted apology of ‘sorry if I’ve offended anyone but ......’ There’s no ‘but’ in a genuine apology.

Her apology last night is so half arsed. Like she’s been forced to make it. ‘I know I could of (HAVE BRITTANY, HAVE! 😡) not said anything’ - another cop out, as if people should be grateful that she’s bothered to say a half sorry.

I will be so disappointed if some of the companies that deal with her don’t step away now. The m*ng thing was bad enough for me, and now this. Straw that broke the camel’s back. If she was famous in the real world and not on bloody Instagram, companies world drop her like a hot coal. Once is a mistake, twice just outs her as a racist and a disabilist.
that was the thing that made me realise what a thick stupid cow she is!!
I have a few friends from that neck of the woods and her blaming it on being a regional thing was so wrong! She’s an ignorant mess!

Reactions: 10
Just caught up on the last thread and this one...wow. I can’t believe she said that!! The apology was disgusting 😡

Reactions: 7
Omg I have a weekend away from my phone and this happens!
I am so so glad people called her out and that for once she’s lost some followers and hopefully lost some of her free tit too!
what she said was disgusting and I always thought she was probably a racist - how could you be with a racist if you didn’t share their views?
I feel sorry for poor Betsy being raised by those pair of racist tits.

Reactions: 8
If she had actually owned it I could have maybe moved past it as just being an ignorant moron. But she couldn't even apologise properly. I have also un followed.

Reactions: 7
Also that apology was fake as tit and she must think she is clever posting it to her stories where it disappears after 24 hours and not actually saying what was said. She’s a moron.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.