90s TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
84 baby here, so many amazing shows mentioned! My favourites were:

Mike & Angelo
Spatz
The Hurricanes
Noel's House Party
Wizadora
The Riddlers
Rosie & Jim
Sweet Valley High
Fresh Prince
Art Attack
Finders Keepers ("it could be anywhere! It could be absolutely anywhere!")
Animals of Farthing Wood (had all the magazines too!)
Rainbow
T-Bag
The Shoe People
Grotbags
Knight School
Balamory
The Raggy Dolls
Round the Twist
Chicken Minute (anyone remember Anatole Bonbon?!)
The Babysitters Club
Me and You
Geordie Racer
Byker Grove (growing up on tyneside, everyone knew someone who knew someone in Byker Grove lol)
Blossom
Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Clarissa Explains It All
Night Fever (I used to have a crush on Suggs!)
You Bet!
Strike it Lucky
Come Outside
My So Called Life
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Ren & Stimpy
Eurotrash
Fraggle Rock
The Rescuers

There will be so many more I have forgotten! Ahh love this thread! Absolute 90s and Heart 90s are the only two stations on in my car 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else remember Due South? Used to be on Saturdays, I think. With the Canadian mountie in Chicago? LOVED that!

Wow, so many memories. To whoever shouted out Barney the dog THANK YOU!!!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else remember Due South? Used to be on Saturdays, I think. With the Canadian mountie in Chicago? LOVED that!

Wow, so many memories. To whoever shouted out Barney the dog THANK YOU!!!
Loved the music at the start...and the dog of course!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else remember ‘Halfway across the galaxy & turn left?’ I used to love it! The girl from ‘Strictly ballroom’ was the main character with the ginger helmet hair! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else remember ‘Halfway across the galaxy & turn left?’ I used to love it! The girl from ‘Strictly ballroom’ was the main character with the ginger helmet hair! 😂
I posted about it a few posts up thread...you have even liked it! 🤣
Nobody I know ever remembers this program. I was beginning to think maybe I had false memories of watching it in the UK as I moved around quite a bit as a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
1979 baby!
Round the twist
T-Bag
Button Moon
Playschool
Krypton Factor
Blockbusters
Sons and daughters
The Sullivans
Party of Five
Byker Grove
Spaghetti Junction
The Hitman and Her

I could go on!

Not forgetting
Worzel Gummage
Grotbags and Emu
The Hulk
Littlest Hobo
Knightrider
Air Wolf

Beverley Hills 90210
Superman

Last edited:
I posted about it a few posts up thread...you have even liked it! 🤣
Nobody I know ever remembers this program. I was beginning to think maybe I had false memories of watching it in the UK as I moved around quite a bit as a child.
That must be why it came into my mind! 😂So good!

Yes I used to watch that and another one called the strange world of Alex Mack(or something like that)
I'd completely forgotten about The Secret World of Alex Mack! I used to love that!
More I'd forgotten from my list:
Party of Five
Out of This World
Dont Forget Your Toothbrush
My "sick day" show when I was at my Grans house was Pebble Mill
Eldorado
Dinosaurs
Trev & Simon on Live & Kicking "Swing Your Pants!" "We Dont Do Duvets!"
Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego

Reactions: 5
I'd completely forgotten about The Secret World of Alex Mack! I used to love that!
More I'd forgotten from my list:
Party of Five
Out of This World
Dont Forget Your Toothbrush
My "sick day" show when I was at my Grans house was Pebble Mill
Eldorado
Dinosaurs
Trev & Simon on Live & Kicking "Swing Your Pants!" "We Dont Do Duvets!"
Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego
Loved all of those! Apart from the last one, never heard of it! (Even looked it up. Must have passed me by somehow)

Did anyone watch Knightmare it was a weird game thing in a (I think) castle where someone was blindfolded and basically guided round by their friends shouting instructions.. I found it terrifying, it was made into some kind of immersive theatre experience a few years ago (with Dobby from Peep Show if anyone watched that lol)

Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch Knightmare it was a weird game thing in a (I think) castle where someone was blindfolded and basically guided round by their friends shouting instructions.. I found it terrifying, it was made into some kind of immersive theatre experience a few years ago (with Dobby from Peep Show if anyone watched that lol)
I remember it was based in a castle/dungeon and they had instructions like ‘step forward 3 paces’ and there was a man with a beard.

Reactions: 3
I LOVED Knightmare! I used to want to be on it lol ahhhh it was brilliant!