90s TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved Alex Mack! Didn’t she used to turn into liquid and slide under doors 😂

I was only a kid when this was on tv but I absolutely loved Brookside!

Reactions: 6
Knightmare was ace. That weird helmet with the horns that they had to wear always springs to mind.

Does anyone remember Talking Telephone Numbers? The quiz with Phillip Schofield? Where if the digits to the last part of your phone number came up you could ring in to be on it. Liked that.

Celebrity Squares was ace too. Bob Monkhouse was a legend!

Reactions: 3
Knightmare was ace. That weird helmet with the horns that they had to wear always springs to mind.

Does anyone remember Talking Telephone Numbers? The quiz with Phillip Schofield? Where if the digits to the last part of your phone number came up you could ring in to be on it. Liked that.

YES! I loved Talking Telephone Numbers! Ahh I wish tv was as good as it used to be

• Heart
Reactions: 2

omg.i had completely forgotten the helmet but i can exactly remember it now!! i think most children's tb in the 90s must have been invented by people who were on some kind of drugs trip

Saturday nights are not the same without You Bet, The Generation Game, Gladiators, Noel's House Party, Blind Date and Stars in their Eyes.
TV was just better then!

Reactions: 4
I am a 1971 baby so the 90s for me was anything i could sit my kids in front of for hours - yes i was the mother who treated the TV as the live in nanny. I remember mentally scarring my middle girl (now 26) by buying her the video The Forgotten Toys for her birthday and she has never gotten over it. She was distraught.

Simon Cowell also destroyed her on PS1 Pop Idol game and then there was the Christmas we got a Wii Fit and she sulked in her room all day because it called her obese.... the joys

TV i remember them watching:
Teletubbies
Powerpuff girls
the land before time (film not tv)
The Rugrats
Pokemon
Clarissa explains it all
Any Disney video

Now 70s TV...

Swap shop
grange hill
magpie
inch high private eye
Stigg of the dump
Jossie's giants
Jonny Briggs
Mr Benn
Bodd
Captain caveman
Tarzan
Monkey (6pm on a friday BBC2 havig a chippy tea)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember the dreamstone? It was a series but I had it on video and it played more like a film!

Reactions: 1
I am a 1971 baby so the 90s for me was anything i could sit my kids in front of for hours - yes i was the mother who treated the TV as the live in nanny. I remember mentally scarring my middle girl (now 26) by buying her the video The Forgotten Toys for her birthday and she has never gotten over it. She was distraught.
Omg The Forgotten Toys was burned into my memory for years and years and years before I finally found out what it was called! I loved it and it traumatised me. No one else ever seemed to remember it so it makes me happy to see it mentioned here! :D

Does anyone remember so haunt me? It wasn’t a kids program.

Or Blossom and out of this world?

Does anyone remember so haunt me? It wasn’t a kids program.

Or Blossom and out of this world?
Yes So Haunt Me with Raquel from Only Fools... strange idea for a comedy programme.

Remember both the others too, loved Blossom!

Yes So Haunt Me with Raquel from Only Fools... strange idea for a comedy programme.

Remember both the others too, loved Blossom!
Yay. Not many people remember so haunt me! I had to google it at one point to make sure I didn’t imagine it ha

I loved degrassi junior high.... Or is it 80s? Heartbreak high was fantastic too.

I loved degrassi junior high.... Or is it 80s? Heartbreak high was fantastic too.
have you seen degrassi thr next generation on netflix? LOVED heartbreak high, I remember there is one really good looking male actor I was obsessed with lol

ooh my goodness! really? must contract flu so I can be off for a week to blitz this on the sofa!...Nick...was that his name? Or Rivers? LOL!

• Heart
I used to love 90’s docu-soap type programs, does anyone remember Paddington Green on bbc1? With transsexual prostitute Jacqui ? Or ‘The Hotel’ set in the Adelphi in Liverpool?
Also loved The Cruise with Jane McDonald 😂

• Heart
Does anyone remember Ghostwatch? It was a one off with Sarah Greene about a house that was meant to be haunted by a poltergeist called ‘pipes’. Literally shart my pants watching that as a kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes! He was rivers in neighbours, that actor? I had the total hots for him. Nick too!