90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the more genuine couples are long gone. It all went downhill with Darcey...........

Reactions: 2
Yes the more genuine couples are long gone. It all went downhill with Darcey...........
Ohhh god! She was good to bring in the views for 90 day, but my god they clearly didn’t do any psychology tests before they started filming her!!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else used to watch the episodes on the best tvshow facebook? Seems they have been removed 😩

Zied seems the only real genuine one there...I quite like Brandon too though and I think he and Julia are sweet together.
Rebecca needs to stop complaining if she wants to keep Zied, he’ll get fed up with it all.
Natalie and Mike...she’s hysterical and high maintainence, he’s passive/aggressive and stringing her along. She needs to go home.
Stephanie is insane and Harris is clearly still sleeping with his baby mama.
I like Yara but Jovi needs a slap....he needs to grow up.
Amira has dodged a bullet . ...Andrew is an abusive arse.
Tarik and Hazel will be fine as soon as she gets a girlfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This season is very boring and fake. I have just started watching the Single Life and it is much more interesting. The couples on this season lack of personality except Jovi and Yara. Yara is the most clever and genuine person i have seen from all the 90 days seasons. I root for her.

Reactions: 3
Ohh woah Yara looks so glam & beautiful!
I understand why she got upset in the car as most people know that a car seat is not easy to install and should always be tried out before the baby is there!

Funny how Andrew left out the detail of the texts he sent Amira when talking ro his mum!

Of course Emma is happy for Harris to be with Stephanie, she is thinking about the moneyshe will get from it..

Looking forward to the tell all!

Stephanie is a bit psycho isn’t she, she’s desperate for anyone to spend money on!!!

So over Mike / Natalie, I hope to never see them again!!!!

Reactions: 6
Am I seeing things or has Natalie had a boob job since being in the US? It seemed very visible in the last few episodes........ and how she's married Mike when he clearly doesn't give a tit is beyond me.

Am I seeing things or has Natalie had a boob job since being in the US? It seemed very visible in the last few episodes........ and how she's married Mike when he clearly doesn't give a tit is beyond me.
She defo wasn't wearing a bra in that dress!

Yara and Jovi’s baby 😍 absolutely gorgeous.

Fingers crossed that this will settle him down (like tnat'll happen lol).

Mike and Natalie shouldn't have got married.

Yara and Jovi’s baby 😍 absolutely gorgeous.

Fingers crossed that this will settle him down (like tnat'll happen lol).

Mike and Natalie shouldn't have got married.
If on the wedding day you have to wonder if he'll actually say "I do", you are absolutely about to marry the wrong man.

I’m really behind because I just assumed that nothing was filmed last year because of c-vid, also moved around a bit so I’m a bit out of the loop, but I’m gonna catch up properly soon.

My favourite couples do tend to be the ones I find a bit repulsive...Jenny/Sumit, Danielle/Mohamed, Laura/Aladdin, Lisa/SojaBoy, Angela/Michael. It’s like, the more horrified and outraged I get, the more entertained I become.

Anyone else feel the same? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really disliked Baby Girl Lisa, but still loved to watch!

I thought the Tell All would avaliable today but it's not, don't understand how hard it is to put on!

Anyone else knows where i can watch the full episodes online? The fb page mentioned here a few pages ago doesn’t seem to have them anymore :(

Anyone else knows where i can watch the full episodes online? The fb page mentioned here a few pages ago doesn’t seem to have them anymore :(
This page has some of them, the tell all part 1 is on there

Reactions: 1
Natalie arrived at the tell show alone and mike confirmed that he cheated on her before the wedding :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.