90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just watching tell all as discovery + kept kicking me out last week 🙄

Reactions: 1
Only just watching tell all as discovery + kept kicking me out last week 🙄
It only appeared yesterday!

I agree about Mike being toxic but I think Natalie is just as bad..She didn't want to talk about anything that made her look bad!

Andrew is an idiot!

Reactions: 3
Just watched the first Tell All.

Andrew is so self absorbed.

Natalie and Mike should never have married, their relationship was over before Natalie arrived. I must be one of the few people who like Natalie, her distress the day of the wedding when Mike said he wouldn’t marry her was real. It was hard to watch that again.

I still love Zied....he seems so genuinely in love with Rebecca.

I think Julia and Brandon are good together.
I pity Yara...although I think Jovi does love her and their baby. He still a party boy at heart though.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the first Tell All.

Andrew is so self absorbed.

Natalie and Mike should never have married, their relationship was over before Natalie arrived. I must be one of the few people who like Natalie, her distress the day of the wedding when Mike said he wouldn’t marry her was real. It was hard to watch that again.

I still love Zied....he seems so genuinely in love with Rebecca.

I think Julia and Brandon are good together.
I pity Yara...although I think Jovi does love her and their baby. He still a party boy at heart though.
I absolutely adore Yara and Jovi. Zied is genuine. Natalie just wanted a green card.

Yes the more genuine couples are long gone. It all went downhill with Darcey...........
Darcey was utterly CRINGE

Stephanie is a bit psycho isn’t she, she’s desperate for anyone to spend money on!!!

So over Mike / Natalie, I hope to never see them again!!!!
Stephanie has done some damage limitation videos on YouTube with "friends " saying she doesn't have addiction problems 🤪

I read somewhere that Stephanie wasn't on the tell all because she is trying to sue the program?

• Wow
What is that girl doing with Ed did you hear him say she took the lead😣 Danielle would be a great match for him😐

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I caught up with the tell all part 1 at the weekend. Yara is adorable, she came across the best. Zied is with Rebecca for the green card and will bolt once he gets it...... and she looks bloody ridiculous. Just accept your age, love. Julia is vile, I don't like her or Brandon. I feel very sorry for his parents and would have kicked them both out long ago.

And am I right in thinking that Amira is transgender?? There's something really odd about "her" that I can't quite get. And Andrew is a real odd ball.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.