90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught up with the tell all part 1 at the weekend. Yara is adorable, she came across the best. Zied is with Rebecca for the green card and will bolt once he gets it...... and she looks bloody ridiculous. Just accept your age, love. Julia is vile, I don't like her or Brandon. I feel very sorry for his parents and would have kicked them both out long ago.

And am I right in thinking that Amira is transgender?? There's something really odd about "her" that I can't quite get. And Andrew is a real odd ball.
I'm with you on all of this! Amira .....yes, she struck me as "different " all along

Reactions: 2
I'm with you on all of this! Amira .....yes, she struck me as "different " all along
I found Amira really odd in the way she spoke and also in the way she held herself.

However my husband wondered if she'd had ballet training just from her posture.

Andrew needs someone to sit him down and point out what he did and the effect it likely had on Amira.

Reactions: 5
I’m so addicted to binge watching keeping up with the kardashians at the moment this has taken a back seat 🙈

I’m so addicted to binge watching keeping up with the kardashians at the moment this has taken a back seat 🙈
I watched that for the first time the other night. I felt really annoyed with how these air heads have so much money, chefs, views to die for... what do they actually do?

I watched part 2 of the tell all last night. Andrew made himself look really immature leaving like he did, but Amira was really playing on not talking to him even by video. And shock horror, she's in love again with another American.

I think she got held in Mexico because her passport is that of a man.

• Wow
I'm now about to watch this week's episode and on the front page of the app, it is advertising the Meghan and Harry tell all..the tag line is "recollections may vary"...I know its off topic but it made me laugh!

Reactions: 1
Just watched episode 2 - I'm absolutely gobsmacked that Angela is claiming to be 55 :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Andrei is a slimy toad. What on earth does Elizabeth see in him other than shock value to wind her family up!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.