90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the fact that the episodes are shorter and get to the point quicker than the US ones..

Reactions: 3
Poor oul deluded Emma.

"Meanwhile, fan-favourites Louise and her Colombian rapper husband Jose are also returning to share the next chapter in their relationship with viewers."

He didn't seem bad, just a gobshite.
I notice Emma isn't in the new one, does anyone know what became of them two?

I'm sad Mercy and Clacton man aren't in it, I actually liked them together!

Reactions: 2
New season of 90 Day UK, 27th May!

Thank you ๐Ÿซ‚ I was wondering if they were going to bring it back, because at the way the US seasons are going - on all of the spin offs - the UK version is looking pretty good!!

I hate Nicole and Mack-mood (the way she says it). Neither are willing to compromise and need to move on, love isnโ€™t enough to carry on and on and on! Weirdly enough I donโ€™t remember them from any other show.

I was also very disappointed in Kobe, his whole attitude around his friends was terrible, I hate all the African man this African man that, in 2024, this the man can do what he likes wifey doesnโ€™t get a say business needs to stop (also vice versa too). I like them as a couple but this disappointed me.

Also why is there 5 episodes of tell all single life?
I was really disappointed in Kobe too, I love his & Emily's relationship. Funnily enough, last time I watched them both I thought about how happy they seemed and about how he seemed so different from other African men, ie, blending in nicely with Emily's family and accepting the fact that western women weren't subservient & submissive to their African partners.

Maybe he's only trying to save face in front of his mates, but even so, if I was Emily there'd be all picture and no sound for a while. :LOL:

I was really disappointed in Kobe too, I love his & Emily's relationship. Funnily enough, last time I watched them both I thought about how happy they seemed and about how he seemed so different from other African men, ie, blending in nicely with Emily's family and accepting the fact that western women weren't subservient & submissive to their African partners.

Maybe he's only trying to save face in front of his mates, but even so, if I was Emily there'd be all picture and no sound for a while. :LOL:
Totally agree, he should have the balls to tell his mates that tit donโ€™t wash in America and thatโ€™s that. Like her telling him not to play with his knee, I was like that with my partner continuing to play badminton when all he did was moan about how much pain he was on afterwards! Itโ€™s caring not nagging (although I was sick of the whinging ๐Ÿ˜‚)

100% Ashley is not going to go down well with his family.

Iโ€™ve not seen much of Angela since the retreat thing, is she on another show? I have a soft spot for Angela but I do think sheโ€™s gross at times!

I have a bit of a soft spot for her myself tbh, and I've enjoyed watching her & Michael, but her continuous sex talk/boob flashing puts me off. The last thing I watched her on was The Last Resort and that was what grossed me out. The others had their partners present but she had a screen to talk to Michael as he was absent (obv) and she set it on the ground beneath her and opened her legs so's he could see her 'coochie'. Christ, I nearly boaked. :sick: I just hoped she was wearing granny knickers at the time ...

Anyway, I've been doing a bit of googling but I won't give anything away, just to say the latest re Angela & Michael is verrrry interesting. ;)

I have a bit of a soft spot for her myself tbh, and I've enjoyed watching her & Michael, but her continuous sex talk/boob flashing puts me off. The last thing I watched her on was The Last Resort and that was what grossed me out. The others had their partners present but she had a screen to talk to Michael as he was absent (obv) and she set it on the ground beneath her and opened her legs so's he could see her 'coochie'. Christ, I nearly boaked. :sick: I just hoped she was wearing granny knickers at the time ...

Anyway, I've been doing a bit of googling but I won't give anything away, just to say the latest re Angela & Michael is verrrry interesting. ;)
Oooo Iโ€™m dashing off for a Google ๐Ÿ˜‚. Iโ€™m the type of girl who reads the ending of a book or googles show endings ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She was gross on the Last resort, but then big Ed gives me the heave too ๐Ÿคข.

@Sadsuzi I an looking forward to the next episode of The Single Life, as it looks like the Debbie's get into a fight!

I hate it when people accuse Tim of being gay, Jennifer did it too..I just think he isn't a very sexual person..

The next show after The Single Life has finished is Love in Paradise..it looks really good!
Can't remember who Jennifer is tbh, but I agree with you on that. The latest one I've seen him with is Luisa - who, granted, is a lovely looking girl. But just because she's attractive doesn't mean she'll be irresistible to lots of men. Sometimes people are more attracted to personalities and certain quirks/traits in the opposite (or same!) sex than supposed 'beauty'. And quite honestly, I find it really refreshing to find that some men are more discerning about who they sleep with and won't just hop into a sexual relationship before developing real & true romantic feelings towards a partner.

I know it's supposed to be that men are more attracted to looks, whereas women are more attracted to personality, etc, but to me, I sort of respect Tim a bit more for not going down the route of 'ooh gorgeous face, great body, must have sex with her'. Maybe she just doesn't float his boat, maybe he finds her conversation a tad boring, could be lots of reasons why he didn't want to jump her bones.

And also, I thought it was a bit rich of Jamal for trying to insinuate Tim was gay, because I'm getting a lot of gay vibes from Jamal himself. I was really disappointed in how Jamal acted during the Tell All tbh, because I really liked him when he was 'just Kim-ballee's son'. That's when I first thought he might be gay. So, Jamal, shut it, son. And grow up.

Reactions: 5
I find Tim strange.....I just don't think he is into women, yet I don't think he's gay either...he makes a good male friend but nothing further.....

I thought Jamal was a nice guy but he seemed to show his true colors...so I was confused...are him and Veronica over or are they just hooking up at this stage? Luisa looks desperate and gives off a really bad vibe to me.

I used to think Jamal was hot, but just came across as child in this season.

Veronica may have a new boyfriend going by her Instagram, looks more her age!

Reactions: 5
On a side note, Michael is now doing Cameo -

'It reveals that Michael has resurfaced after being out of action for over a month and has launched his Cameo to make money in the U.S. The page wrote that Michael is charging $75 for each personal video and $30 for a personal message. Michael, wearing a yellow T-shirt, recorded himself saying it was his new Cameo account while asking fans to follow him and book a Cameo from him.'
1713784961450.png

Will someone please take one for the team and buy one? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More importantly, why isn't today's episode up but the Pillow Talk for it is ๐Ÿคฃ
Is it up yet?

Dunno about anyone else but I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, about Michael. ;)

And no @Ingognito.Queen I'll pass on taking one for the team, ta. :LOL: But I bet he makes a fortune! The Goofballs will be laughing their socks off.

• Haha
Is it up yet?

Dunno about anyone else but I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, about Michael. ;)

And no @Ingognito.Queen I'll pass on taking one for the team, ta. :LOL: But I bet he makes a fortune! The Goofballs will be laughing their socks off.
The Goofballs! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

'WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS AT THE HOSPITAL WITH PNEMONIA?!'

Like they didn't even know Angela, why would they care?! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The Goofballs! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

'WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS AT THE HOSPITAL WITH PNEMONIA?!'

Like they didn't even know Angela, why would they care?! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

"A white lady came around to create a big scene at Michael's house," he said. "Then definitely, we knew Angela was in town."

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1