8inthelandofoz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cashie has updated her bio and all it says now is - stories currently on close friends via patreon

All her cf stories are so boring that they aren’t even worth sharing in here for you. Literally a photo of the sunset on the beach, their enormous portion size dinner and a picture of the clouds.

What’s the bet that tattle is getting to her and that’s why she’s had a tanty and deleted everything!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Cashie has updated her bio and all it says now is - stories currently on close friends via patreon

All her cf stories are so boring that they aren’t even worth sharing in here for you. Literally a photo of the sunset on the beach, their enormous portion size dinner and a picture of the clouds.

What’s the bet that tattle is getting to her and that’s why she’s had a tanty and deleted everything!
Did Cashie acknowledge anything from here?

Reactions: 1
I bet this is her plan to take the heat off…. Hope everyone forgets she exists. We won’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm guessing g close friends must also be boring still no updates.

Honestly I reckon she needs to stop worrying about presenting perfect successful image and make real content about big family life and might actually get se genuine new subscribers
Definitely needs to work on improving her writing style though

Reactions: 5

Honestly I reckon she needs to stop worrying about presenting perfect successful image and make real content about big family life and might actually get se genuine new subscribers
She has no incentive to improve her bad writing though. She doesn’t seem to aspire to be a real writer, she just wants people to pay her money for nothing. She wants her half-assed diary to fund her life of travel and leisure. Sorry girl, but that only works if you have a life worth reading about. She doesn’t have hobbies or a real job, all she has is writing about her kids, and unless she’s paying them a cut and asking for consent (which they can’t give at their age) it’s exploitation. It’s great she puts emojis on her kids’ faces now (which she’s only done since tattle), but all she really has content-wise is lunchboxes and kids sitting in a row eating snacks. She’s great for snack inspo but honestly I don’t know why she bothers with trying to sell herself online.

Who knows? Maybe this break is permanent and she’s finally figured that out?

Reactions: 8
She has no incentive to improve her bad writing though. She doesn’t seem to aspire to be a real writer, she just wants people to pay her money for nothing. She wants her half-assed diary to fund her life of travel and leisure. Sorry girl, but that only works if you have a life worth reading about. She doesn’t have hobbies or a real job, all she has is writing about her kids, and unless she’s paying them a cut and asking for consent (which they can’t give at their age) it’s exploitation. It’s great she puts emojis on her kids’ faces now (which she’s only done since tattle), but all she really has content-wise is lunchboxes and kids sitting in a row eating snacks. She’s great for snack inspo but honestly I don’t know why she bothers with trying to sell herself online.

Who knows? Maybe this break is permanent and she’s finally figured that out?
Yep maybe. Cos I think maybe realizing she can't half ass her public persona. Have to be willing 2 put herself out there warts and all and grow a thick skin to the feedback.

CF story’s boring as usual!

If she thinks having 6 kids before she’s 28 is some kinda catch she’s wrong! Get a hobbie and tit ya legs can’t even look after the ones you got by ya self.

Attachments

• Haha

Hi Cassie! Funny how you pop up here and then Cassie is the busiest she's been on Instagram for a while! Maybe you could learn some grammar and pronunciation of this page? We are happy to help! xoxo

• Haha

If she thinks having 6 kids before she’s 28 is some kinda catch she’s wrong! Get a hobbie and tit ya legs can’t even look after the ones you got by ya self.
Get a hobbie and shut ya legs 😂😂 love it
---

She’s not much older than me but definitely looks a lot older

• Haha
And here we have been blessed with another word soup of absolute tit😂

Now let’s add a home gym to their list….

2 rental houses
1 home to own
Trip to Bali
Trip to Europe
New car
Home gym
34 more babies

Also, imagine being a home owner and having someone as dirty as Cashie & Alvy with 6 kids rent your house….!!!! The wear and tear & damage would be crazy! Good lucky, Cashie!!!

Attachments

• Haha

Those muffins look like rocks and yes I’m judging Scarlett’s cooking because I can and if you don’t want judgement Cassie then don’t post it 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She really is proud that she's popped out a kid every two years isn't she? Always gotta put the ages up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine having a kid a year or two from the age of 16 and then selling your life to complete strangers with your boring life on repeat, lunchbox, park, beach and grocey haul. What an achievement 😂 definitely deserves some contraception!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cassie has updated her bio again and has learnt to reactivate archived posts. Go take a look, you’ll have a laugh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cassie has updated her bio again and has learnt to reactivate archived posts. Go take a look, you’ll have a laugh 🤣🤣
Oh clever girl it probably took her all this long since you mention it for her to work it out. 😂😂

Ohh look at that face!! Only one a mother could love oh wait….🤭
Her tanty must be over now.
I don’t know why she has a tanty and says CF only and deletes everything and then a few days later she’s back! Attention seeking much!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.