8inthelandofoz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Cassie you left Mandurah!!! Only took us tattle aunties to get you to leave but you didn’t go too far, you only went 30km down the road so petrol wouldn’t have cost you much 😅

it was only 25 degrees yesterday so probably the same as back home in NZ

also really you are going to whinge about having paper cups? There’s more problems in the world than paper cups

And final one, you are the first person I’ve ever seen take a platter board on their day out. Most people use containers 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow Cassie you left Mandurah!!! Only took us tattle aunties to get you to leave but you didn’t go too far, you only went 30km down the road so petrol wouldn’t have cost you much 😅

also really you are going to whinge about having paper cups? There’s more problems in the world than paper cups

And final one, you are the first person I’ve ever seen take a platter board on their day out. Most people use containers 🤣
Cassie always has to be “extra” by trying to make up for her sad childhood so she goes above and beyond to prove her family wrong hence why she shows everything they do and attaches a price tag to it….

Which is why she constantly talks about their “trip” to Bali, Europe, 2 x rentals they’re buying plus a new car and a boat for her brother🫣

Here is a quote I found for you, Cashie….

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks so SAD
She looks traumatised! Understandably so. Cut off from her family, and having a teen pregnancy with a much older man
---
Cassie always has to be “extra” by trying to make up for her sad childhood so she goes above and beyond to prove her family wrong hence why she shows everything they do and attaches a price tag to it….

Which is why she constantly talks about their “trip” to Bali, Europe, 2 x rentals they’re buying plus a new car and a boat for her brother🫣

Here is a quote I found for you, Cashie….
Uneducated & flashy!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She looks traumatised! Understandably so. Cut off from her family, and having a teen pregnancy with a much older man
---

Uneducated & flashy!
To be fair I think she had said her birth with scarlet was traumatic. But yea totally married young to escape the cult vibes

Reactions: 3
Thanks for sending yourself this to respond to Tattle Cashie 😂😂

Trying to justify why you don’t change your babies nappies? Gross!
I highly doubt you even changed your babies in the first 2 weeks threw the night, and babies need to be changed after feeds for first few MONTHS!! That’s absolutely disgusting you would let your babies sit in soggy nappies because your fuckn to lazy to open your eyes feed,burp and change them!! What because it’s a waste of a nappy? Yet can throw around all your cash on stupid things! Once babies start to wake for one feed I can totally understand, but newborns wake a lot more than just once! - or do your unicorn babies sleep threw from 2 weeks?
Fuckn lazy and actually boardline neglect.
You disgust me!
And it’s not uncommon to not change newborn nappies? Right…..

We talking about Miles not your 65242 spogs in nappies.

Attachments

Thanks for sending yourself this to respond to Tattle Cashie 😂😂

Trying to justify why you don’t change your babies nappies? Gross!
I highly doubt you even changed your babies in the first 2 weeks threw the night, and babies need to be changed after feeds for first few MONTHS!! That’s absolutely disgusting you would let your babies sit in soggy nappies because your fuckn to lazy to open your eyes feed,burp and change them!! What because it’s a waste of a nappy? Yet can throw around all your cash on stupid things! Once babies start to wake for one feed I can totally understand, but newborns wake a lot more than just once! - or do your unicorn babies sleep threw from 2 weeks?
Fuckn lazy and actually boardline neglect.
You disgust me!
And it’s not uncommon to not change newborn nappies? Right…..

We talking about Miles not your 65242 spogs in nappies.
She's trying to justify it by saying her babies don't fully wake as they co sleep..... that's not a good excuse!!!!! They need to be changed at every feed through the night, that doesn't magically change just because you're lying down to feed them! Seriously so neglectful. Makes me wonder what other needs she neglects tbh, as I thought changing your baby through the night was just something everyone knew.

She definitely wrote that herself because a while ago I asked her why she responds to tattle and she straight up blocked me lol so she would have blocked this person if they were for real too….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She definitely wrote that herself because a while ago I asked her why she responds to tattle and she straight up blocked me lol so she would have blocked this person if they were for real too….
Your profile pic 😂😂

blocked you? for asking a genuine question that I’m sure majority of her followers wonder too, she really is gutless.

Reactions: 5

Why does she always have to flex the difference with weather in comparison to NZ? It's been a little cooler the last couple of days here which I've absolutely loved as it's not too stinking hot. My kids are still wearing sun hats too. Not unusual at all!

Reactions: 16
Why does she always have to flex the difference with weather in comparison to NZ? It's been a little cooler the last couple of days here which I've absolutely loved as it's not too stinking hot. My kids are still wearing sun hats too. Not unusual at all!
Yeah the UV rating would still be high there just as much as it is here. Even when it’s cloudy, the UV rating is generally higher

Reactions: 3
Maybe it's got cold in the shithole of Hamilton but up here in Auckland it's still pretty nice thanks Cassie. Just ask your mate MFM how hot it is.
---
To be fair I think she had said her birth with scarlet was traumatic. But yea totally married young to escape the cult vibes
Of course you had a traumatic birth with Scarlett, you were 16...,16 year olds aren't meant to have babies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I fixed it for you cashie 😂😂😂

2years? I thought you said you where going to buy within the year cashie, you thought you where above everyone else and could get back in the market and buy a couple of rentals, have you finally figured out that we where right.
You’re both so tit with money!

and re the nappy thing you thick tit of course you will only share half of it to suit your narrative, you knew we where only referring to Newborns but of course anything for you to twist and make yourself feel better.
Lazy fat tit!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I fixed it for you cashie 😂😂😂

2years? I thought you said you where going to buy within the year cashie, you thought you where above everyone else and could get back in the market and buy a couple of rentals, have you finally figured out that we where right.
You’re both so tit with money!

and re the nappy thing you thick tit of course you will only share half of it to suit your narrative, you knew we where only referring to Newborns but of course anything for you to twist and make yourself feel better.
Lazy fat tit!
Oh so they are going to maybe build now, that's a new one! Add it to the list of all the other things she says to look rich and boujee
Has she mentioned this group yet? I'm blocked sadly

Reactions: 8
Oh so they are going to maybe build now, that's a new one! Add it to the list of all the other things she says to look rich and boujee
Has she mentioned this group yet? I'm blocked sadly
I doubt she’ll be pleased to have her own thread, she wants to boost her follower numbers and that’s easier on a public thread. The only people who will come here are people who already know of her. Small accounts always try to push themselves on shared threads to get attention. She’ll probably try to plug herself on the Aussie influencers thread next. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I doubt she’ll be pleased to have her own thread, she wants to boost her follower numbers and that’s easier on a public thread. The only people who will come here are people who already know of her. Small accounts always try to push themselves on shared threads to get attention. She’ll probably try to plug herself on the Aussie influencers thread next. 😂
She’s already been mentioned on there!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.