8inthelandofoz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a thread for Cassie aka Cashie aka 8inthelandofoz
What does she do? Not much. Just make kids and lunches.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus, how long until this is posted on her instagram? This is just what she wants! More attention

Reactions: 6
Let the fun begin 😂😂😂 welcome Cashie to your new personalised own dedicated own thread. 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow! Those nutters on the NZ forum are still going on about Cassie even though one of the nutters made a thread for her? Why can’t they just move on now? But yet, we are the ones that get told we are obsessed??
---
Oh how exciting, thank you for setting this up @WatermelonSugar22

A whole thread dedicated to Cashie the bragger
Let’s hope all the moaners don’t come on here and try and get involved

Reactions: 7
Why is she posting on the weekend? Didn’t she say she was moving to close friends on the weekends? Didn’t last long.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she posting on the weekend? Didn’t she say she was moving to close friends on the weekends? Didn’t last long.
Because she is a liar, and trys to get people to join her boring CF. She needs stop scoffing her face and spend more time walking the talk 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watch some new usernames of the serial Cashie comments arrive, botsforlife and sausage finger will be outdone by a new and improved Cashie alter ego 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not one to comment a lot but I have followed for a few years and Cassie has always been one influencer that irks me. She’s always been extremely lazy while hubby does it all and then claims it as “teamwork”.

She argues she has the hardest job because she sleeps with the baby for the first 6 months but most of the time babies, especially ones under 4mo are really good sleepers at night!

• Heart
I’m not one to comment a lot but I have followed for a few years and Cassie has always been one influencer that irks me. She’s always been extremely lazy while hubby does it all and then claims it as “teamwork”.

She argues she has the hardest job because she sleeps with the baby for the first 6 months but most of the time babies, especially ones under 4mo are really good sleepers at night!
100% agree. She gets very trigggggered when she gets called lazy though. 😂 Scott must get up to the kids does everything and then she sips her coffee in bed that he brings whilst she “feeding” and off they go together holding hands dropping the kids at school and then he goes to work, then home at 2pm ready for the school pick up. Every single day! I don’t think she is capable and doesn’t like to be left on her own with the kids.
She just sugar coats it with he wants to be more present with the kids.
She doesn’t cook, clean, sits on her arse all day refreshing Tattle thinking of her “stalkers”.

She doesn’t even get up to her baby’s in the night she claims she just pulls her saggy tits out and the baby finds it from newborn- doesn’t even change them threw the night. She was bragging she gets heaps sleep at night.
---

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
100% agree. She gets very trigggggered when she gets called lazy though. 😂 Scott must get up to the kids does everything and then she sips her coffee in bed that he brings whilst she “feeding” and off they go together holding hands dropping the kids at school and then he goes to work, then home at 2pm ready for the school pick up. Every single day! I don’t think she is capable and doesn’t like to be left on her own with the kids.
She just sugar coats it with he wants to be more present with the kids.
She doesn’t cook, clean, sits on her arse all day refreshing Tattle thinking of her “stalkers”.

She doesn’t even get up to her baby’s in the night she claims she just pulls her saggy tits out and the baby finds it from newborn- doesn’t even change them threw the night. She was bragging she gets heaps sleep at night.
---
She doesn't change her babies at night?! Are you bleeping kidding me? That is bleeping RANK, those poor babies having to try sleep with a nappy full of piss 🤮 I'm sorry but until they are sleeping through the night on their own they should be having their nappies changed at every wake/feed. You can't change my mind on that one. Yuck! Lazy ass parenting
---
I've only started watching her since hearing her talked about here (mission accomplished for her I guess) but it honestly baffles my mind that she is able to charge money for the absolute dribble she provides on her patreon. She reminds me of someone who's been told by their English teacher to write a 500 word essay on the invention of a drain pipe and they're just filling the page with nonsense to make the word count. Surely her paying customers are not satisfied with her 'writing'. God, EmCult writes better than Cashie. And that's saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn't change her babies at night?! Are you bleeping kidding me? That is bleeping RANK, those poor babies having to try sleep with a nappy full of piss 🤮 I'm sorry but until they are sleeping through the night on their own they should be having their nappies changed at every wake/feed. You can't change my mind on that one. Yuck! Lazy ass parenting
---
I've only started watching her since hearing her talked about here (mission accomplished for her I guess) but it honestly baffles my mind that she is able to charge money for the absolute dribble she provides on her patreon. She reminds me of someone who's been told by their English teacher to write a 500 word essay on the invention of a drain pipe and they're just filling the page with nonsense to make the word count. Surely her paying customers are not satisfied with her 'writing'. God, EmCult writes better than Cashie. And that's saying something.
Should I also add she doesn’t even burp her babies!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I find it funny how a certain person is on this thread when they made a big song and dance about how they were sick of reading about Cassie, but here we are😂😂😂😂😂 Warermelon sugar highhhhhhhh

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.