8inthelandofoz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought they were millionaires, didn’t think they’d need a loan for buying a van 🤣

And you didn’t take ANY time off when your dad visited, you liar

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought they were millionaires, didn’t think they’d need a loan for buying a van 🤣

And you didn’t take ANY time off when your dad visited, you liar
she is a liar! She had a day or two off with sick kids after her dad left, but Alvn still went to work. Wouldn’t of made a difference she does duck all anyway just sits on her fat arse with her tit out pushing orders around to Alvn and eating her body weight in food.
She isn’t even capable of dropping her sprogs to school alone or picking them up. Needs Alvn to hold her hand in fact does she do anything other than upload boring stories and refreshing tattle, I shouldn’t expect much she can’t even burp or change her newborns!

Also interesting we never get photos of inside her house, ever since we called her out on dirty nappies on the floor 🤭 bet she still has no side draws, draws and that second lounge remands empty! 😂😂😂

• Heart
She looks so SAD
I mean, I’d be sad too if I was in her shoes.

Imagine being 16/17 and a big responsibility on your shoulders. No medical/law school admissions, no overseas student exchange experience, no girls all nighters, no sports tournaments to train for, no graduation balls to dress up for— gahh. She is a constant reminder why I am grateful for my life decisions. Thank you Cashie I guess

Reactions: 13
I mean, I’d be sad too if I was in her shoes.

Imagine being 16/17 and a big responsibility on your shoulders. No medical/law school admissions, no overseas student exchange experience, no girls all nighters, no sports tournaments to train for, no graduation balls to dress up for— gahh. She is a constant reminder why I am grateful for my life decisions. Thank you Cashie I guess
I never thought about these things. I lived the days when I was 18 and going out to town with early morning with the girls. She probably missed out on everything. She will post a question box and “someone” will say don’t you feel like you missed out on a lot becoming a mum so young and her reply will be no I always wanted to be a mum and I love my kids

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cashie had a mental B and gone awy and deleted all her posts!!!!!!!
😂😂

she stable? Someone send Help!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Cashie had a mental B and gone awy and deleted all her posts!!!!!!!
😂😂

she stable? Someone send Help!
It's possible she's just archived everything. We had an Australian influencer do that once - Sophie Cachia - due to a relationship breakup. She restored most of her content a few days later minus posts that included her new ex-girlfriend.

Reactions: 2
It's possible she's just archived everything. We had an Australian influencer do that once - Sophie Cachia - due to a relationship breakup. She restored most of her content a few days later minus posts that included her new ex-girlfriend.
She’s deleted everything before and didn’t restore it. I’m not sure if she’s that clever to figure out she can archive posts 😂

• Haha
Ohhhhhh I’m a bit late to the game! But looks like shits going down in the Saunders house today! All IG content goneeeeeeeeeeeeeee🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

I am so looking forward to an update from Mrs Cashie of Mandurah🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.