8inthelandofoz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it funny how a certain person is on this thread when they made a big song and dance about how they were sick of reading about Cassie, but here we are😂😂😂😂😂 Warermelon sugar highhhhhhhh
Dude, I set up the thread. 😂 Of course I dropped by to check how it’s going. If I wanted to be a secret lurker I wouldn’t be clicking like on comments I agree with, would I? Not trying to hide. 😂
I don’t mind reading genuine complaints about her, I’ve made plenty in the past myself, but the drama was going to break the original thread. Which is exactly what Cassie and the other influencers would want. I ain’t playing into their hands!

I know you’re mad that the thread exists, but you’ll be fine babe. ❤ If you want to do a less crappy opening post feel free to write one!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dude, I set up the thread. 😂 Of course I dropped by to check how it’s going. If I wanted to be a secret lurker I wouldn’t be clicking like on comments I agree with, would I? Not trying to hide. 😂
I don’t mind reading genuine complaints about her, I’ve made plenty in the past myself, but the drama was going to break the original thread. Which is exactly what Cassie and the other influencers would want. I ain’t playing into their hands!

I know you’re mad that the thread exists, but you’ll be fine babe. ❤ If you want to do a less crappy opening post feel free to write one!
Oh babes, I ain’t mad. I get your point. Glad we can talk tit in here now without annoying people complaining and bleeping moaning cause they cant fathom scrolling on😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Should I also add she doesn’t even burp her babies!!!
Based on what she’s actually said in her response, one can assume she doesn’t change her babies nappies during the night either. But I know you’ll correct me if I’m wrong Cassie, so please do another Q&A so you can let me know!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Based on what she’s actually said in her response, one can assume she doesn’t change her babies nappies during the night either. But I know you’ll correct me if I’m wrong Cassie, so please do another Q&A so you can let me know!
She probably FaceTimes Alvy to come in and change the babies nappie - it’s the only time he’s allowed in the room unless it’s to put out and make a baby🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not one to comment a lot but I have followed for a few years and Cassie has always been one influencer that irks me. She’s always been extremely lazy while hubby does it all and then claims it as “teamwork”.

She argues she has the hardest job because she sleeps with the baby for the first 6 months but most of the time babies, especially ones under 4mo are really good sleepers at night!
And he wears the baby (in the filthy carrier) and does the cooking (if her 10 year old doesn’t!).

Reactions: 5
Does she really think I’m going to stop my day so I can stalk her? She’s pathetic 😂

Also Cashie, it’s called google to see when the public holidays are, one you should have researched before opening a business!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she say when she was in labour she mesesged him from the other room, 🤔😂😂😂😂

what kinda set up have they got? 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Should I also add she doesn’t even burp her babies!!!
To be fair not all babies need to be burped, especially with breastfeeding and those that do some r able to get it our themselves with strategic positioning like I usually held mine upright on my chest for a cuddle and stroked her back and it came out one end of the other. Also tummy sleeping for some

As for Alvin, well he married a child so clearly a father figure 😆

Reactions: 2
Mrs Saunders - making the inference that they were going to go away for the long weekend but everything is "booked".
Just saying that to everyone because she has been called out for not going anywhere around WA.
Prolly never left the Waikato either.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a baby herself having babies.

I understand teen pregnancy’s and how accidents happen but I’ll never understand this pregnancy was planned at 15! - she knew him 5mins moved out and they planned to have a family.
😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
Farrkkkkk scary! I have a 15, nearly 16 year old daughter and I would be absolutely devastated if she fell pregnant. Mind you, my daughter has more common sense now at nearly 16 than Cassie has at 28🫣🫣 Hope Charlotte doesn’t follow in her footsteps or one of the boys follow in Scott’s footsteps and impregnate a young under age girl😞

Reactions: 15

I understand teen pregnancy’s and how accidents happen but I’ll never understand this pregnancy was planned at 15! - she knew him 5mins moved out and they planned to have a family.
😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
And she says she’s smiling her, that looks like a frown to me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
She looks so SAD

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.