8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby in the yellow stripes for the medical block. She looks so much like Ellie without her hair and makeup done.
Glad they haven't got bail and she has another guaranteed 2 weeks in jail, hopefully many more after that too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
I’m a bit confused are the children still with CPS? Is the one Ruby spoke about in an only child home? So away from his siblings?
 
Jodi has apparently requested an expedited detention hearing because of some life threatening medical condition?
 
Crazy how only Jody looks upset about this, Ruby has not heart or soul.

IMG_3577.jpeg

IMG_3578.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Ruby’s concern was only ever for herself. Not once has she ever put anybody else before herself, that ain’t gonna change now!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know what the next hearing actually is? I don’t know the American system at all. Yesterdays was obviously a very quick few minutes and then it was over. (It was so strange to hear her voice on the clip) so what happens next?

Interesting that Beau was on there, he wasn’t involved in the statement from the sisters and he tends to keep himself a bit more separate generally and obviously he’s got his own issues with Jodi. Still no sign of her parents! Was Kevin on the call?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Part of me thinks she's done that knowing the child will have to suffer and be placed with no other children/siblings so will be on their own. Without naming names Im sure we can all come to the conclusion of which child she is accusing. Almost like she has to have control even when she isn't physically around to assert it herself!!
I have a horrible feeling you're right. Poor boy.
I was thinking, she's bound to be furious with R for disobeying her (leaving the house, asking for help etc). In her mind it's his fault she's in this position so it makes sense she's going to say things to incriminate him and, as you say, continue to punish / control him.

I'd be interested to hear how the US court system works too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what the next hearing actually is? I don’t know the American system at all. Yesterdays was obviously a very quick few minutes and then it was over. (It was so strange to hear her voice on the clip) so what happens next?

Interesting that Beau was on there, he wasn’t involved in the statement from the sisters and he tends to keep himself a bit more separate generally and obviously he’s got his own issues with Jodi. Still no sign of her parents! Was Kevin on the call?
Next one is 21st September.
It was just a bail hearing which is why it was so quick I believe.
 
I have a horrible feeling you're right. Poor boy.
I was thinking, she's bound to be furious with R for disobeying her (leaving the house, asking for help etc). In her mind it's his fault she's in this position so it makes sense she's going to say things to incriminate him and, as you say, continue to punish / control him.

I'd be interested to hear how the US court system works too.
And if the American legal can’t see what she’s doing, then there’s no hope for that country at all. Poor R. He always struck me as a really nervous kid especially when he was younger.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Why would a mother leave her 3 daughters alone with her deviant 12 year old son for 5 days ??? And then the 2 older daughters leave the 10 year old daughter with him for the whole day ? Ruby's story just does not make sense. She is evil.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know what the next hearing actually is? I don’t know the American system at all. Yesterdays was obviously a very quick few minutes and then it was over. (It was so strange to hear her voice on the clip) so what happens next?

Interesting that Beau was on there, he wasn’t involved in the statement from the sisters and he tends to keep himself a bit more separate generally and obviously he’s got his own issues with Jodi. Still no sign of her parents! Was Kevin on the call?
Her parents are back in America, if you look on their Instagram accounts their location has changed from Serbia to the United States, it's updated automatically so pretty factual imo. Jennifers changed first and Chads (snr) around 4 days after, so i assume they travelled separately, perhaps Chad (snr) had to finish packing up and tying up lose ends.
They would've been perfect candidates to have the children however Bonnie is living in their house so I can't see that being allowed now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Her parents are back in America, if you look on their Instagram accounts their location has changed from Serbia to the United States, it's updated automatically so pretty factual imo. Jennifers changed first and Chads (snr) around 4 days after, so i assume they travelled separately, perhaps Chad (snr) had to finish packing up and tying up lose ends.
They would've been perfect candidates to have the children however Bonnie is living in their house so I can't see that being allowed now.
There’s questions about their suitability generally I think? I’m not sure I’d want children placed with them. But I am pleased to see they’ve done the right thing and gone home. It was so hypocritical of them to be serving their church when their family was going through this
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5