8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yessss finally a thread!! I’ve watched them on and off for years, I can’t say anything on the abuse, but I think Ruby is turning into Shanna from the Leroys with the long hair, the eyelash extensions - she never used to care about what she looked like..
Also, yes I agree they’re insanely strict, I’m going to watch a few of the videos people have posted with their views on 8 passengers which will be v interesting

Reactions: 2
Yessss finally a thread!! I’ve watched them on and off for years, I can’t say anything on the abuse, but I think Ruby is turning into Shanna from the Leroys with the long hair, the eyelash extensions - she never used to care about what she looked like..
Also, yes I agree they’re insanely strict, I’m going to watch a few of the videos people have posted with their views on 8 passengers which will be v interesting
Look on tik tok it’s crazy I never really noticed the pure meanness in Ruby’s parenting by just watching a video every now and again but the TikTok videos really highlight the signs of abuse

Look on tik tok it’s crazy I never really noticed the pure meanness in Ruby’s parenting by just watching a video every now and again but the TikTok videos really highlight the signs of abuse
I've just seen, I remember the videos that have been highlighted! I don't agree with her parenting style whatsoever, I think that's why I've given up watching them. I also got completely racked off when she nearly burnt her house down?? if that was one of the kids they'd have been disowned

also properly searching on youtube, she is on so many tea channels and she's basically being cancelled left right and centre

this tea video is like blowing my mind as i've watched so many videos and now it's so blatantly obvious how bad they are

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
How has CPS not been called I know all over the country there are much worse cases of abuse but taking your teenage sons bedroom away for 7 months is not okay ever he played a silly prank on Russell if my kid did that I would laugh it off and tell him to sincerely apologise to his brother it wouldn’t even cross my mind to force him to sleep on the floor for 7 MONTHS!!! their is a fine line between abuse and strict parenting Kevin and Ruby’s parenting is abusive

Reactions: 4
Ruby’s vile, I just don’t understand why you would have that many children if you didn’t want to parent them. Poor Eve being made to cut her hair short so she can independently wash it. Left hungry because at the age of 5 she forgot her school lunch ect.
Shari is clearly the favourite, she’s been trained and us a mini carbon copy of her mum.

Some interesting responses to comments over on shari’s Instagram when people question her family life

• Angry
Helloo, I’ve been on the wrong thread wooops

However, I have watched this family for years but after Chad got sent away I gave up watching them, so I’ve just caught up on the tea channels exposing them and to be honest this has been brewing for YEARS. When the kids used to do things wrong, Ruby would make a big song and dance about owning up to it and discussing it and there being consequences, however, now I’m seeing why they’d be reluctant! I think the thing that pisses me off the most, is that Ruby clearly has too many kids for her to handle, Kevin’s away all the time, so she makes her older kids (well the oldest daughter) act like little nanny’s to the younger kids. I think the most telling of Ruby’s nature is 1) when she nearly burnt the house down leaving something on the cooker and it smoking the house out and 2) when she recently flooded the new bathroom because she forgot to turn the tap off in the laundry room. If that were one of the kids, they’d have been disowned!! But no, because it was ruby she cries, mopes and gets the kids to console her.

Ruby’s vile, I just don’t understand why you would have that many children if you didn’t want to parent them. Poor Eve being made to cut her hair short so she can independently wash it. Left hungry because at the age of 5 she forgot her school lunch ect.
Shari is clearly the favourite, she’s been trained and us a mini carbon copy of her mum.

Some interesting responses to comments over on shari’s Instagram when people question her family life
Honestly poor Russell and Eve, Eve was always forgetting her shoes going to places (when she was 3/4) and Russell was always meant to look after her (when he himself was only 5/6) - what parent doesn’t check their children for shoes??? I get she has 6 kids but you check the youngest and assume the others have sense to put shoes on!

They also have been trying to toughen up Russell which I don’t get, he’s such a sweet little boy, just let him be

Reactions: 8
Also (sorry I have so much to rant haha) I watch her sister Bonnie, and on her vlog the other day, Ruby tried to cause fake drama to give Bonnie “content” which completely panicked Bonnie. Ruby only cares about views and her new “life coach” studies, if she was my life coach I’d be worried!

The tea tiktok account is crazy to flick through. A video of Ruby saying that her children are not welcome to live with her once they are 18. She doesn’t seem to have a maternal bone in her body yet tries to come across like the best mum ever.

Reactions: 6
The tea tiktok account is crazy to flick through. A video of Ruby saying that her children are not welcome to live with her once they are 18. She doesn’t seem to have a maternal bone in her body yet tries to come across like the best mum ever.
Yeah and she says that they’re teaching them responsibility? Like what? You’re supposed to love, nurture and care for your child, not throw them out at 18 when in US they’re not even legal to most things until 21!

Yeah and she says that they’re teaching them responsibility? Like what? You’re supposed to love, nurture and care for your child, not throw them out at 18 when in US they’re not even legal to most things until 21!
Teaching them responsibility I understand... but to refuse to do any of your kids washing, even the 6 and 8 year olds is very strange

Reactions: 3
Teaching them responsibility I understand... but to refuse to do any of your kids washing, even the 6 and 8 year olds is very strange
Oh yeah teaching them responsibility I completely understand too, but there's ways of doing it so that a child feels safe to make mistakes and learns from them without it affecting them negatively. When she didn't let Eve eat, why was a 5 year old making their own lunch?? Their style of parenting is just shocking, why are 6 and 8 year olds having to parent themselves?

Reactions: 5
As I mentioned earlier, came across this channel via YouTube recommends after watching reactions to another family channel. The commenter was firstly showing the mother reacting to a text she had from her daughter's teacher regarding her having no lunch. From the mother's remarks i assumed she was talking about a teenager. 'Eve is responsible for packing her own lunch and she told me she had done so'. My jaw dropped to the floor when it was revealed she was talking about a five year old. Parents are totally responsible for ensuring their children have food while at school, maybe (but not myself) some may think a teen could be expected to take full responsibility. A five year old probably can't even colour without going over the lines, how can they make a sandwich? This is neglect, pure and simple!

How has CPS not been called I know all over the country there are much worse cases of abuse but taking your teenage sons bedroom away for 7 months is not okay ever he played a silly prank on Russell if my kid did that I would laugh it off and tell him to sincerely apologise to his brother it wouldn’t even cross my mind to force him to sleep on the floor for 7 MONTHS!!! their is a fine line between abuse and strict parenting Kevin and Ruby’s parenting is abusive
Exactly! I've always really liked them but Chad not having a room, aside from the obvious, is actually a really bizarre punishment imo. Don't get me wrong the prank on Russell was not okay and I'd have given my kid some serious consequences for being so heartless but to take his room away? How does that punishment fit the crime? What is he actually gaining from that? Besides a back ache.

I certainly wouldn't take parenting advice from this mother, she thinks it's okay to starve, isolate and make your kids basically bring themselves up. Why have children if you're not going to do the basics for them, ie Thier washing, fix their lunch... She's certainly no role model. On her Instagram she's said she plans to do a video out of the comments on how she treated her son. I believe the reason Chad was sent away was because too many girls were liking, commenting on his Instagram posts.
he got sent to anazi cause he got expelled from school.

I'm by no means saying the way she treats her kids is okay but they sent him to the anazi camp because he got expelled from being constantly in trouble and disrespecting teachers.

he got sent to anazi cause he got expelled from school.

I'm by no means saying the way she treats her kids is okay but they sent him to the anazi camp because he got expelled from being constantly in trouble and disrespecting teachers.
so has he gone back to the school all the other kids are at or has he gone back to a public school? sorry haven't watched properly in a while

so has he gone back to the school all the other kids are at or has he gone back to a public school? sorry haven't watched properly in a while
He went back to a public school. He doesn't go to the same school as the kids anymore. He actually did get accepted back into the private school but he didn't want to go there so they said he could go to a public school instead.

lol they’ve lost 20k+ subs in just the last few days. Also, I want to know who these psychiatrists etc.: are that recommend For them to take his bed away, doors off, plus much more. I kind of have a hard tile believing that’s true. Maybe just someone from their Mormon church said it. Chad would do better at school if he had a good night sleep.. kinda hard to do that on a beanbag. Ruby should have had her tubes tide after the 3rd baby.. or 2nd. She’s the one that needs therapy.

Does anyone watch any of Ruby’s sisters vlogs? How do they compare with their parenting styles?
Yeah I watch her sisters, Bonnie's strict but not as much as Ruby, I can't watch Ellie as she's just a drip, the least strict of the bunch. I don't even watch her sister Julie. Bonnie and Ellie's relationship is very close and their husbands aren't as strict as Kevin, Kevin just seems so hardline and boring! The only thing is, is Bonnie has a nanny so I don't think she's as strict because she's focused on her and Ellie's brand 'Bollie'

Does anyone watch any of Ruby’s sisters vlogs? How do they compare with their parenting styles?
I watch bonnie, I think she’s very different, and although the kids are independent she does there lunch and she makes them eat, she has said they eat their dinner or there’s nothing else and I don’t see anything wrong with that. She’s definitely a hands on mum

Well Shari has put up a statement on her IG. but comments are restricted so no one can respond. She says there’s no abuse but it’s plain to see the emotional abuse that goes on in that house, and if they didn’t think there was anything wrong in chad sleeping on the floor I wonder why it was never in a vlog, everything else is.
watching a vlogwhere someone goes over 8 passengers videos I found out the wilderness camp thing chad went on is run by Mormons, I think I got that right I hope so, if it is that will explain why they keep saying that’s the first thing they take of you when you go and that’s why they think it’s ok they did it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow