8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasnt Shari‘s money ‘stolen’? There was this weird story a while ago that all her money was gone.
That isn't good! Did she lose all her savings though or just part of them? I haven't followed them in ages tbh. Either she's using her remaining savings for BYU or Ruby's paying then (with conditions ofc).

The last update on that (I think is in her last prom dress shopping video) is that she was trying to get the money back but the bank did not believe her so she was counting it as a lost.
Obviously she is smart and well connected so she will be able to get another job apart from youtube, but I just think is weird that in one video she says that youtube is going to be the way to support herself trough college and that she was so privilege that she wasn't going to need to have a part time job or whatever and then the next video she says she's leaving youtube.

Reactions: 5
Cannot believe (well I can because anything goes with this family) that they’ve gone camping and the kids are in hammocks strung from trees but at the end ruby shows how their van seats fold down and gives her and Kevin a double bed 🤷🏼‍♀️ Clearly they’re sleeping ok

I know!! I was just about to post this!. I know the van can only fit two people or 3 at the most, but if it was as cold as they show us (everyone was trying to keep themselves warm during the whole video), why don't let the smaller kids to sleep inside the van at least?
Also the little kid, Russell is clearly freezing and nobody lends him a jacket. In a next clip we can see Ruby (the mother) lending her hoodie to Chad instead of Russell, I mean, he is just a little kid.

Reactions: 2
Really wondering what has happend that the Frankes have no relations with the relatives anymore.

So much opportunity for videos wasted, with one of her sisters building a house, another one making even more babies, and the third one sporting a ugly perm (lol), instead we only get a tour of a backyard that we have seen many times before. - Come on Ruby, what ungodly don't-wanna-see-my-sisters-anymore catastrophe happend?

Reactions: 4
Really wondering what has happend that the Frankes have no relations with the relatives anymore.

So much opportunity for videos wasted, with one of her sisters building a house, another one making even more babies, and the third one sporting a ugly perm (lol), instead we only get a tour of a backyard that we have seen many times before. - Come on Ruby, what ungodly don't-wanna-see-my-sisters-anymore catastrophe happend?
I also really want to know this

Reactions: 3

They don't seem to see her parents either. Completely cut off from her family or so it seems.

I’m desperate to know why too! Ruby still follows Ellie. It must be to do with the backlash the Frankes got. Maybe they still see each other but they don’t publicise it?

Reactions: 2
Maybe they still see each other but they don’t publicise it?
Could be, but on the other hand it would need a lot restraint from her vlogging relatives, not an easy task when all her sister are grasping for video content.

Reactions: 1
Yet another family get together, this time for Christmas and the 8 passengers are no where to be seen!
I bet we'll never know, but I so wish I knew what went on there!!

Yet another family get together, this time for Christmas and the 8 passengers are no where to be seen!
I bet we'll never know, but I so wish I knew what went on there!!
Has anyone seen? E and R aren't getting anything for Christmas!!! I honestly feel sick.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Honestly I couldn’t believe what I was hearing when she said they were not getting Santa this year because their behaviour. What on earth could a 8 and 10 year old have done that’s so bad to not receive presents. The other kids will be getting presents and they will be getting love. What planet are these parents on

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s probably one of the most disgusting Mummy vloggers out there who use their kids for content. Kids cannot consent please unsubscribe and stop watching her and use your social media currency elsewhere. Hit her where it will hurt in her pocket.

Reactions: 8
The actual video where they discuss it is on a YouTube account called connexions. But that whole account seems like some kind of cult, I went through and watched a couple of the more recent videos to try and find them talking about Santa not coming and in one of them she’s preaching that parents shouldn’t allow their children to develop their talents because you can’t serve people with talents! She’s a nutter, and I always hoped Kevin was more sensible but he hates the kids too now

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The actual video where they discuss it is on a YouTube account called connexions. But that whole account seems like some kind of cult, I went through and watched a couple of the more recent videos to try and find them talking about Santa not coming and in one of them she’s preaching that parents shouldn’t allow their children to develop their talents because you can’t serve people with talents! She’s a nutter, and I always hoped Kevin was more sensible but he hates the kids too now
Those poor kids. No kid has behaviour so bad they don’t deserve presents. It’s probably something so petty like them not making their bed or doing homework. She needs to teach them how to behave not punish them by ruining their Christmas they are only little for so long!
No wonder the rest of the family want nothing to do with them, they are off their rocker.

Is she angry that they also didnt’t want to homeschool anymore? So she doesn’t give them presents? Can’t believe she’s that nasty, to don’t give presents to their young children because they behave bad. It’s not that they’re poor and can’t afford presents.

Those poor kids. No kid has behaviour so bad they don’t deserve presents. It’s probably something so petty like them not making their bed or doing homework. She needs to teach them how to behave not punish them by ruining their Christmas they are only little for so long!
No wonder the rest of the family want nothing to do with them, they are off their rocker.
She was spouting some tit about them refusing to repent so they had to teach them. And she’s been keeping them home from school to clean but they’re “too numb so we need to smack them awake” 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
She was spouting some tit about them refusing to repent so they had to teach them. And she’s been keeping them home from school to clean but they’re “too numb so we need to smack them awake” 🤢
What horrific parents, they just seem to get worse and worse as times goes on.