Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
I don't know how they manage to sell e every aspect of their lives for money. No amount of money in this world would convince me to invade the privacy of my kids and home. Also I find it really embarrassing that every single thing they seem to wear on their face/ body is free. Imagine turning up to work and someone asks where your skirt is from and your reply is 'It's free, the top is free, I got the earrings free, the boots free, it's all free!'. . It's shameful. And both of them are extremely wealthy women.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Woopsagain

Omg this women just blocked me as I question her on why she kept doing clothes hauls. She has basically been abusive to me as I do not earn her income so therefore I am not worthy.
Go fuck your self you absolutely disgusting women. Run away from cririsium and block people. You will be doing your haul in Aldi soon
Apsolute fowl cow.

• Wow

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Abi has always been a spoilt brat and she loves showing Insta how spoilt she is. It's bizarre. She's mid 40s ffs. Both of them acting like entitled, spoilt, ungrateful kids. Hope sb/ the retreat learn a lesson from this. All they've done this morning is turn their noses up, pull faces at everything, wince and complain. Insta comedy.

KerChing

Chatty Member
It's really really sad to see these awful people still conning and selling and swiping. People are desperately trying to get hold of essential items, people are scared and worried and everything is uncertain. Disgusting.
If one good thing comes out of this awful, awful time, may it be that influencers flogging stuff on Instagram stops. I can’t see how they can keep going as things get worse?

It’s those bloody amazon swipe up cookies. I cannot begin to imagine how much she makes from people looking at links and then buying something totally different from Amazon 2 months later and her pocketing the cash. It gives me the rage.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I love Helen, she's pretty genuine and has been through a lot in the last year, so she's one instagrammer I don't begrudge any swipe ups from.

loubylou50

VIP Member
Just went on for a look at her page. Tanning drops, back massager, maxi dress, yadda yadda yadda. Same old same old :rolleyes:
I really don’t understand her approach with reposting the same stories day after day - aside from making money with swipe ups of course! But surely all of her followers must be totally sick of seeing the same boring stuff, and just tap through ignoring it all?! I know that’s what I do, I don’t ever watch her sales posts 😴

Rosiepie

VIP Member
God her and abi are loathing the gifted stay. It's written all over their faces. Not a great advert for the retreat is it? Maybe now companies will gift stays to people who are actually interested in what they are trying to sell. If I was looking for an exercise retreat that one would be off my list. Looks awful judging by Helen and abi's face. But anything for a few pennies hey girls!
Oh dear, they are not portraying this retreat in a good light at all are they? You can’t even see the facilities, just them storying and moaning about the food/ snacks and the early morning workout times. It’s a fitness retreat girls - did you not catch that in the memo? Or perhaps your eyes only saw the words ‘gifted’ and ‘free’? Interestingly I know SB got in touch with Helen back in October? Is that when the retreat also got in touch? It’s weird that her and Abi got so much free clothing from SB and then they are offered a fitness retreat? Why would SB gift these two exercise clothes when neither do exercise? They are always in jeans or maxi dresses and skirts. These two are coming across as very ungrateful. Shame on them. Maybe the fitness retreat should choose better calibre participants in future?

Rosiepie

VIP Member
This woman (Abi) needs her own thread.....the snarl when she talks, the brattish behaviour, the entitlement......so much to talk about 😂. I unfollowed a year ago but would love to see what others think of her.
I think you are spot on about Abi and the childish / brattish way she comes across. Never seems genuine or grateful - I unfollowed a while back as I got really bored of her account. Same with Helen who is a living, breathing, talking, walking SALES machine! These so called ‘influencers’ who think they are something really get on my nerves. They are bad for society and mental health! Would love to see Instagram remove the monetary aspect and gifting - what would happen to these folk then? Less spending and more time focusing on really important things - there’s more to life than a flippin maxi dress, support vest or skirt. Nothing about this account is authentic - it’s sales and numbers driven!!!!!!!

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Everything is shown in repeat hundreds of times a week. It must be the stuff that generates all the commission. She's earning thousands off it all, plus her monthly contracts with at least 6 shops. Maybe that's why she sounds manic all the time. Them there's the godawful free shopping trips her and her small friend get. They are so embarrassing to watch, in an age where so many people are so poor I think it's in really bad taste to traipse round shops eating, drinking and buying whatever you want for free and being paid to do so. Surely this excessive consumerism has to come to an end? It is unethical and not sustainable in this climate. Their eyes and bodies are all hyper and manic as they go from shop to shop it's like they're high on something. Yuk.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Abi ranting about her kfc order being wrong and tagging kfc for a freebie. Wow. Absolute first world problems, she's a spoilt brat and so are her kids. And Helen with her repeat swipe up of the most awful top shop sale dregs. Surely this level of consumerism is not going to last long.

• Heart

Basicbasic

VIP Member
There is just no need! Sat forward trying to create the rolls, fanny flaps on display in too tight knickers, bizarre wide leg pose, them teeth gurning out at you. No. Just no. What I find damaging about these body positive reveals is that slim sized, white, rich, bored housewives have hijacked the movement to show off their 'big knickers and rolls'. It's gross, it's over exposure and desperate. Tragic.

She's also started tagging wine like her friend abi. How embarrassing to constantly beg when you are so clearly well off.

Aintnosunshine

I actually love her, when you compare her to the others especially.
She doesn't moan....endlessly about one poor kid like Abi, imagine reading your mum talk about how difficult you are all the time.
I personally dont like dresses like that, but I think she isnt calculated, she makes a few quid from it which she is clear about, and is a bit mad in a good way.
Plus losing both your parents and sister in 7 years and adopting your autistic nephew, that's alot.
Hate the JD tat, but like her.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Abi ranting about her kfc order being wrong and tagging kfc for a freebie. Wow. Absolute first world problems, she's a spoilt brat and so are her kids. And Helen with her repeat swipe up of the most awful top shop sale dregs. Surely this level of consumerism is not going to last long.
Helen is promoting unsustainable consumerism it is as simple as that. She does a good job of trying. To hide it by saying only buy what you need but the problem is the quality if what she promotes is crap. You will need to buy a lot more if you are influenced by her because the items she promotes are made of synthetic fabrics.

I was starting to get ready to hit the delete button with Helen, if I see those bloody M&S vests once more I’m going to launch my phone across the room. The fitness retreat may be the final straw though....it looks like an absolute load of shite to be honest, anyone still pedalling the Apple cider vinegar needs to do one never mind the rest, but if I was the company I wouldn’t be happy with them. They’re acting like spoilt brats and obviously have no clue....time to unfollow I think

fiffle-faffle

She seems to have ramped up the ads for look fantastic and other cosmetic items since shes got a little bigger and is struggling to look good in the same clothes she wore pre weight gain. Her shape has changed so she needs to change what she's wearing but doesn't seem to have the skills. She looks atrocious in her clothes at the moment.
She might be annoying with all her swipe ups and her constant peddling of the same shit but you really can't say she looks atrocious in her clothes. She has a great figure.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Apparently I am not worthy of her, I asked a question and she replied I do not understand her lifestyle.
I never personally say anything about a woman looks. BUT THIS BITCH IS UGLY ON THE INSIDE AND THE OUTSIDE.
I wouldn’t worry - these influencers only care about their egos and income stream. They only want to hear people gushing about what they do, hence you only ever see positive comments. They don’t like critisicm - it’s a character trait of a narcissist which is pretty much 99.9 per cent of ‘influencers’. They wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a ‘proper job’

Reactions: 8

Basicbasic

VIP Member
The Amazon swipe up is her biggest earner. Someone I know on Insta with a smaller account does the same and said she makes upwards of £300 from Amazon cookies a month because the cookies stay on your phone for 30 days and most people order from Amazon regularly meaning she gets a cut. Imagine what Helen must be making. It's completely unethical.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Her rants are ridiculous. I unfollowed after she was trying to force her son into a girls only netball tournament. She just didn't understand why girls sport needed to be segregated and protected but just ranted about equality for boys!! What an absolute dimwit. No wonder her eldest is, in her words 'a nightmare' ' out of control' 'spoilt'. She's a massive over sharer and grabby as hell.

• Wow