Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
😮 she certainly swears by a lot of beauty products! Peddling her goods again. Should be on the next Apprentice series or on QVC!

Reactions: 1

Saps

I think I must have missed something-she has just said she is an alcoholic-I haven’t followed her for a while

Saps

Yes-I do quite like her nonsense and the fact she can’t pronounce anything properly.
She is a bit like an annoying relative!!

Do you think she stages those messages asking where she got something or reminders about what she shared....just so she’s got an excuse to add a £££ swipe up again!!?? 🤔🤔
YES or at least there are total nobs who message her about the same bloody things all the time

Saps

I quite like 40not frumpy. her style is more my thing than 40+. Although sometimes you can totally tell she wouldn’t wear some of the clothes if it wasn’t an ad!

I’m just not sure why she puts her self through it all-she clearly has a lot of anxiety etc about what people think (although she has been in her underwear a lot this week!!)

I can’t help noticing that 40+ etc make no mention of JD Williams anymore and only mention M&Co and Matalan when it is an ad...

petitspois

VIP Member
Fair play for her putting the Fred West comment up tho, she really does look like him in that photo 😬

Emmadale

VIP Member
40notfrumpy not got her own thread yet? CNt believe how much skincare she gets gifted (there was a bit of begging recently) she couldn’t possibly have time to try it all!

Saps

I know and the dresses with the ankle boots. She just isn't pulling it off I'm afraid. She looks ridiculous.
Yeah the boots are the wrong boots (and somewhat old fashioned) and the dresses are frumpy (would be better with trainers). The blazer was awful-it is such a dated look. I actually thinks she looks better in knee length skirts or jeans and trainers.
She keeps going on about her weight as well.../getting boring now!

Lulalala

Chatty Member
To be fair I tend to not take my jeans off either when trying on a dress but then I’m not posting images of myself online 🤣🤣 put some effort into your ‘job’ at least.

loubylou50

VIP Member
I skip almost all of her ads now, they’re so boring and repetitive! I did buy the black Very cargo trousers (pleased with them!) and a Benefit gift set from Look Fantastic for my daughter’s best friend - but I didn’t go through Helen’s links! 🤣