Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saps

Oh dear. Like the boot cut jeans but not with the boots and blazer! All looks a bit early 2000’s…

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
Has the opposite effect and makes me not want to buy them!

Correct! I’ve been to Matalan to check stuff out that I’ve seen on insta and have yet to buy anything yet. It’s fab for kids stuff - just not for me.
It’s ok for home stuff too

Yes it’s a real shame. I know people have certain budgets but I would much rather be shown two or three good quality items than 20 odd pieces of rubbish. Great tip about the men’s items, I’ll definitely have a look.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Omg this women just blocked me as I question her on why she kept doing clothes hauls. She has basically been abusive to me as I do not earn her income so therefore I am not worthy.
Go fuck your self you absolutely disgusting women. Run away from cririsium and block people. You will be doing your haul in Aldi soon
Apsolute fowl cow.
Share!

Emmadale

VIP Member
I think she’s stealing ideas of thefashionlift (who I do really rate for style and isn’t crazy grabby with the swipe ups). She has the Matalan coat Helen has just got plus she’s recently talked about her Sorel boots and now Helen is!

Sadly I agree. I really dislike the quality of the products she promotes too, it’s all cheap fabrics that are nasty to wear, are bad for the environment and look crap in real life.
It‘s 100%all about the swipe ups now!
Yes absolutely! It’s all about the cheap as chips poor quality items. The few times she’s shown us something of better quality I think she’s looked so much classier. It’s a shame because she is a likeable lady but her feed has definitely changed a lot in the last year or so.

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
I feel like she’s lost her way a little. No idea what her style is anymore
Really? I think her style is pretty obvious. Maxi dress or skirt, jeans, blazer, on repeat. It’s never really relaxed, daytime dressing and I’d be amazed if she actually keeps any of it on after try on. She only looks comfortable in exercise gear

Rosiepie

VIP Member
It's to make sure the cookies capture anything you buy even if it's not recommended by her e.g. if you swipe up to one of her Amazon links she gets commission on everything you buy from them for up to a month. This trickery makes me furious because we shop a lot with Amazon. She's pretty manic at the moment, making out ours all for us so we don't miss any 'deals' but really it's to fit in her contractual ads and get the cookies earning her commission. She must be raking it in she's got monthly deals with about 10 different shops now and it won't be a small retainer she's on. Probably a couple of grand per shop per month.
Wow that’s a nice little earner then for her. I didn’t realise the cookies thing. That’s really naughty.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Mens clothes have deeper pockets too, better for fitting in your mobile phone! Check out KarenBritChick on You Tube, she buys a lot of mens clothing and is also fab for second hand tips.

petitspois

VIP Member
I don't mind her actually and did buy a matalan bag after seeing a post. I always turn the sound down though as she seems so frantic all the time

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
They already all are. Most touted brand on Insta I’d say. But, their leggings are good and they will give out a good discount code to the ‘ambassadors’