40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing at today’s post. Esp when I originally thought it was a caring post about breast cancer but then you see it’s just another ad!

Reactions: 3
Every single post is gifted clothing, how much can one person accept when she admits herself that she rarely goes out anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She looks so bloody ridiculous in that beanie hat post yet everyone saying how great she looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s the way she wears it perched on the top of her head. I love that she pretends she actually wears this stuff. She doesn’t leave the house.

• Haha
She asked for glove recommendations awhile ago and shock horror she got some #gifted today !

• Wow
Reactions: 3
More free skincare! Now Clarins!

She can’t claim to her followers that one particular brand is good if she’s switching so often.

Good seems to be what’s free!

• Wow
She was gifted those cashmere gloves and then she went and bought herself another pair of gloves within a couple of days.

• Wow
I wonder how long before she’s gifted a free bag after today’s beg. So transparent!

I wonder how long before she’s gifted a free bag after today’s beg. So transparent!
That was exactly what i thought when i saw her story....and whats with all the pleather lately....she literally wears nothing else.

And is she really being paid to keep banging on about Stephs Packed Lunch...since when do influencers get paid to promote tv programmes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.