40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone who frequents S&M clubs? 🤔 Looks like really cheap latex from the bondage section of Love Honey.
duck the environment. All these people flogging pleather makes me livid. It is so, so damaging to the planet. It’s made of plastic people. Never degrades fully and just ends up in our oceans. It’s literally everywhere on Instagram too. The likes of 40notfrumpy one minute claiming sustainability (er bullshit) when she has a freebie from Baukjen and next minute pleather, primark and the fastest of fashion. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Every post is so dull, uninspiring and insipid. She’s the very definition of a human yawn.

• Heart
Underwear today, presumably followed by a post about anxiety and insecurity tomorrow. No content, bore off.

• Haha
The reason all her trousers are tight around her crotch is simply because they’re too small. She obviously tells all her freebie brands she’s a size 10 when clearly she’s not!

Reactions: 3
I know I’m like a stuck record going on about skincare but it frustrates me the brands send her so much when she clearly can’t be trying it all....unless she has a body clone! She said today she’s been try Caudalie for a week or so but last week it was Elemis - basically whoever gives it out for free. You’d need to use a product for a while to see the effects.

The underwear shots are soooo awkward....and she has no personality whatsoever....im embarrassed for her.

Whoever said she’d be on talking about anxiety the day after the underwear shot was spot on!

She’s worried she’s being ignored by brands....she has something free to flog every day! It’s Next today!

Reactions: 2
OMG, I just had to have a look at her stories. Is she for real? It’s the usual woe is me, insecurities, being bullied, feeling fat. Being ignored by brands?? Please love me,like me and tell me I’m fabulous ! I HATE these people on Instagram!

And she wonders why she doesn’t get jobs/brands. Get off your arse and create some content! Love them or hate them her peers, Helen at 40plus etc work pretty hard at storying (if you count it as work but that’s another convo).

106B481A-CCC8-4105-8D8C-2662B4964F52.png
4BC8E3D3-D042-4FFD-AFE9-E07BC9033B46.jpeg

Good example of wastefulness here!
The dress she’s showing today is nearly exactly the same the one last year!
I actually saw it in H&M the other day and thought how it was like the one all the insta wankers were loving last year!

• Wow
View attachment 260380View attachment 260383
Good example of wastefulness here!
The dress she’s showing today is nearly exactly the same the one last year!
I actually saw it in H&M the other day and thought how it was like the one all the insta wankers were loving last year!
I screenshotted too to come on here and say the same thing! Barely can tell the difference between the dress she wore in January and this one! Neither of them suit her at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.