40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And is she really being paid to keep banging on about Stephs Packed Lunch...since when do influencers get paid to promote tv programmes.
And today's topic is pets so she is gushing over how happy the puppy makes her, when really all she does is moan about how the puppy gets in the way of her outfit photos and wants attention.

Weird to focus on how bullying has had a positive impact rather than trying to eradicate it. Also she's so awkward

Today’s stories about not posting in a while, lost her mojo blah blah

but hey I’ve got something to flog so I’m back.

I’m surprised brands use her and she seems to uninterested in the product.

Reactions: 1
Love the BS about this being the 'best mascara ever'! So disingenuous. Her recommendations really are very fake.

Reactions: 1
What is she doing in those tights with hearts on? Firstly - you’re not 8 years old and secondly- you never leave the house! The most boring, bland “influencer” of all time !

Reactions: 5
What does she do with all the masses of clothes she gets gifted or buys for the #afflinks??? Chuck it? She's been advertising a huge number of coats these last few months, same as last year. She can't be keeping them all.

Reactions: 2
Oh God, today's advert.....I am cringing for her, she's awkward. But Fenwick's virtual concierge? How on earth does she get these adverts? She has no content other than adverts and very little engagement with comments, apart from with the usual suspects (aka others in the same mould).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh God, today's advert.....I am cringing for her, she's awkward. But Fenwick's virtual concierge? How on earth does she get these adverts? She has no content other than adverts and very little engagement with comments, apart from with the usual suspects (aka others in the same mould).
She always comes across as so awkward and uncomfortable on the gram, yet she can't manage to tear herself away from it. Very odd.

I couldnt watch todays Fenwick story...it was cringeworthy....im enbarrassed for her.

Laziest Instagram account ever. She hasn’t left the house since March, doesn’t bother to make her content interesting, then comes on to moan about not getting the brands others get. I just don’t think any brand that works with her has done their homework.

Reactions: 3
She's now partnered up with a non alcoholic drinks brand....another cringey advert....she makes me not buy or use anything she promotes.

Reactions: 4
I just can’t with this one. What is the point of her account?! She has nothing interesting to say, does absolutely nothing (even pre lockdown she rarely left the house) and just preens around wearing tight pleather and dresses that don’t suit her. Absolutely bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.