40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really isn’t a big deal! All you’re doing is peddling stuff you don’t really care about for $$$. So cringe begging for attention.

And what is that weird funeral attire she’s in today?!

Reactions: 1
Haha silly cow serves her right that her post bombed...that dress is hideous and she looks like a mug in it.

Reactions: 2
It's always so strange to see middle-aged mothers desperate for approval from strangers on Instagram.
Sadly there’s far too many addicted to Instagram and the love and attention they receive, even when most people scroll so fast they don’t even look at the post never mind read all the garb that goes with it. Lots of people like the pic purely because they feel they have to Or they are just gushing for their own attention.
The problem with not getting likes or ‘bombed’ is as already said, they look tit in it!
when a brand sends something free or you are being paid to advertise the least you could do is make an effort. Taking a photo against that green damp wall, or a quick mirror selfie in your living room isnt good enough. When will these so called small brands ever learn??

It was the dress and the pose I’d say that “bombed” who’s going to be interested in a black dress on a random Tuesday never mind a Tuesday that we can’t go anywhere ?!

Reactions: 4
The ryvita ad....cringe in the ryvita branded hoodie!

do you think she’ll be sad for the brand if this one bombs?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Did she say she was sad it bombed in her stories - I missed it 😑 it’s not often these ‘influencers’ do this though, admit they’ve cocked up! That dress was drab though!

Another day, another hideous frumpy dress (the irony 🙈) and now she’s broken her shopping ban with a “few new pieces” from Zara. WHAT FOR?! You’re locked down, you have nowhere to go, plus you have so so many clothes! Silly shallow woman.

Reactions: 3
Another day, another hideous frumpy dress (the irony 🙈) and now she’s broken her shopping ban with a “few new pieces” from Zara. WHAT FOR?! You’re locked down, you have nowhere to go, plus you have so so many clothes! Silly shallow woman.
Agree....so wasteful!

But I reckon a lot of them try them on and take a pic and then probably send it back! Which is false representation as it’s encouraging people to spend (so they gain via the affiliate links) All so sneaky!

Reactions: 4
I think she’s ‘treated’ herself to about 5 pairs of boots this winter..to go nowhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What in gods name is she wearing today...those pleather leggings and boots look bloody awful.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.