40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her account is the height of laziness. She gets sent a freebie, doesn’t care who from, shows it against the weedy wall, occasionally moans about anxiety but is happy to pose in underwear or a cossie. Literally no other content. I’m amazed she gets the brands she does.

Reactions: 4
Her account is the height of laziness. She gets sent a freebie, doesn’t care who from, shows it against the weedy wall, occasionally moans about anxiety but is happy to pose in underwear or a cossie. Literally no other content. I’m amazed she gets the brands she does.
Couldn’t agree more .... 🥱.... zero personality and the stories are so uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 1
“Go and support small businesses in these testing times” is she for real? If that’s the case Nikki then why, when a small brand offers to send you something, don’t you pick something you really like and ACTUALLY PAY FOR IT? How dare she tell others to buy things when she’s boasting about freebies on every post and story?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also pretty sure she doesn’t wear the clothes, just takes the shot but then where does it all go? It’s so wasteful, she’s never in the outfit of the day in stories.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand this woman! When she was a smaller account, she followed me, commented on my posts, etc you know what they’re like 🙄 Then she got a huge jump in followers & suddenly it was all woe me ‘my weight story’ & then SW featured heavily & then anxiety. It was like she’d weighed up what would make her most popular & she ran with it. I haven’t followed her for a long time, but sometimes see her on the discovery page & it’s the same thing over & over 🤷🏻‍♀️ I honestly don’t understand who’d be inspired by her & her stealth bragging eg ‘oh I’m so anxious, but look at me in my free underwear’ 🤮

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.