40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s only a good dress if you’re dressing up as a witch for Halloween. She doesn’t even seem to leave the house.

Reactions: 4
It’s only a good dress if you’re dressing up as a witch for Halloween. She doesn’t even seem to leave the house.
Yes this! I actually bought the previous one and said to my partner I felt it was a halloween/goth dress! Took it back!

Reactions: 2
Looks around bedroom and thinks what can I do a swipe up for today!
Aah...a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick...should keep the swipe up pennies rolling in! 🙄

I looked at her profile today and honestly can't believe she has over 50k followers. With such little and limited content! It's all basically, swipe up, swipe up, here's me in #pr clothes (BULLSHIT - it should be #gifted), here's me in my underwear/pleather jeans etc etc, no-one likes me, I have no self confidence...blah blah blah

How the HELL has she got that many followers?? She doesn't seem the type to buy them, surely?

Reactions: 5
Its bizarre....all she does is wear pleather and girly tops with huge collars...and that awful lipstick day in day out...no other content.

All the influencers seem to be falling down the huge collar rabbit hole, not a trend I'm a fan of, they look ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
I looked at her profile today and honestly can't believe she has over 50k followers. With such little and limited content! It's all basically, swipe up, swipe up, here's me in #pr clothes (BULLSHIT - it should be #gifted), here's me in my underwear/pleather jeans etc etc, no-one likes me, I have no self confidence...blah blah blah

How the HELL has she got that many followers?? She doesn't seem the type to buy them, surely?
She pulls the slimming world card!

Reactions: 3
Amazed she gets the brands she does. They must look at follower figures alone. I’d love to know her actual engagement stats.

£240 for a pair of fake Dr Martens!! The real deal don't even cost that. Anyone buying these needs their head examined

• Wow
A couple of years ago, she was always out with Helen and Abi and were extremely friendly.
Then it stopped.
Pretty sure they all still follow each other but there must have been something happen there.

A couple of years ago, she was always out with Helen and Abi and were extremely friendly.
Then it stopped.
Pretty sure they all still follow each other but there must have been something happen there.
I noticed this too....and her and Helen went on that freebie to that Greek island last year...they didnt seem that friendly to each other.

Ffs shes just popped up on my Facebook timeline gushing about a bra that shes obviously been paid to endorse....

Last edited:
Today's dress is just like the hm one from the other week. She has a penchant for dobby print dresses

There’s been approx 7/8 outfits up today, with swipe ups. If I was Helen and Abi I’d be fed up that she gets any of the brands she does without the work. Plus I’d be bored to death by her.

I think she is trendier than Helen so gets ‘better’ brands.

Looks like she’s selling stuff on her preloved page. Feels so shady and unethical that these influencers sell on the stuff where the majority of stuff has been gifted 🤑🤑🤑 would be okay if they donated it but they don’t!

• Heart
Looks like she’s selling stuff on her preloved page. Feels so shady and unethical that these influencers sell on the stuff where the majority of stuff has been gifted 🤑🤑🤑 would be okay if they donated it but they don’t!
Agreed. It is sickening if they are keeping the money - fair play to them if they donate the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.