3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was worried for ages about my sons speech but he has been saying mama none stop and moved on to baba today. I'm so proud of him šŸ„°

Got the baby a cute summery shirt that has palm trees & flamingos on. I put him in it today and he looked soooo cute

Night to myself so doing a facemask, my skincare and an early night!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Had a very early morning walk with my friend

Sat outside in the sun with my daughter

Made banana and peanut butter smoothies

• Heart
Reactions: 3
1) Had my passport interview online today, so should be getting my passport soon.
2) Tomorrow I get some benefit money, after having no cash for some time
3) Have found enough in coins in the street for a treat before I'm paid tomorrow - a pack of Tesco Digestive Biscuits. I like them spread with margarine.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Getting home from a wee week away and getting cuddles from my cat :love:
That my stepdad had made us stew and my mum left it down to me.
we will also be having take away for tea:love:

The school that I work in on an ad hoc basis has hinted that I may be looking at something permanent.
Iā€™m a qualified Teaching assistant, it was very lightly hinted on . I may have read it wrong , but I took it as they could be looking to offer me something
It made me smile inside
But I donā€™t want it , , Iā€™d consider part time in a school or a job share but Iā€™m happy to accept ad hoc and carry on in a job I donā€™t particularly like but itā€™s easy money and I havenā€™t got to do much for the money

Lovely lunch with my friend at an Israeli Cafe

our family had our little Euros draw catch up

The bad anxiety that I woke with disappeared as the day went on

• Heart
watching my cat now tapping on the window with her little paw for me to let her in

nice warm weather to sit on my balcony and read the paper/tattle :LOL:

went for a walk and listened to some funny podcasts

• Heart
1) My Mam came here to look after my little boy while I worked upstairs (heā€™d normally go to their house but my dad is having to isolate) and they had an absolutely brilliant time together! It was so lovely to hear them giggling away together while I was doing some training.

2) I cooked an amazing tea tonight - bbq, bacon and pineapple chicken with rainbow fries!

3) I took my son to Sainsburyā€™s to choose some ice lollies and he was singing ā€œIā€™m a silly sausage, banana headā€ to himself right around the shop. I was in stitches at him.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Power Walked around the local botanic gardens (regular walking for normal people) early morning and saw the huge monitor lizards

Had fun messing around/ cooking with my daughter this afternoon

Although Iā€™m always tired, I feel Iā€™ve pushed myself this week and itā€™s been worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1. Work meeting got rescheduled to Monday. Such a relief since I only got two hours of sleep last night and I can't focus.
2. Woke up to cuddles and kisses so that was nice.
3. My cat. I love him and am thankful to have him.

• Heart
1) I had a lovely 45 minutes sat snuggled up with my little boy tonight watching Luca on Disney Plus before we had to turn it off for bath time.

2) Iā€™ve had quite a lot of time to myself today and I always find it really refreshing.

3) I finally got round to painting some wooden planks Iā€™m going to use as a string board to display my sonā€™s artwork.

I hold down multiple jobs .. I can work anywhere ( weekdays ) mostly from 5.40am until 10.15pm. I also volunteer on days off .. weekends are easier I may work very much less
I asked someone who I consider a friend as well as a colleague a personal questionā€¦ she asked me one back she apparently has heardā€™ rumours ā€˜ I take ā€˜ whizz ā€˜ at work ā€¦ I laughed , you mean speed , absolutely not ..if this is because I hold down multiple jobs then no ā€¦I just do the jobs , I certainly donā€™t take recreational drugs, apparently itā€™s the talk of the wider community.. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚..
it is what it is and I donā€™t even think Iā€™d like a 9-5 ā€¦ Iā€™d be bored
Someone did ask me a few months ago ā€˜ do you like being at home ā€˜ which was random and funny

I think I like being tomorrowā€™s chip paper

1) I had an unexpected one hour nap on the settee this afternoon.

2) Me and my husband spent half an hour tonight finding and laughing at funny toddler memes after a stressful day with our little one - hyper and grumpy all rolled into one little person.

3) I got the biggest and tightest hug off my son before he went to bed.

• Heart
Looking at my šŸ‘¶šŸ¼s face as sheā€™s falling asleep and realising sheā€™s growing into a real little girl šŸ„°

Husband promised me non parenting time tomorrow šŸ™ŒšŸ»

• Heart
Yesterday
Went out for breakfast and dinner šŸ˜‚
my partner had a lovely birthday
i found Ā£10 in my denim jacket pocket

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Went on a walk with a nice friend.
Looked at the water.
Thought geese were ducks and I was slightly embarrassed but amused at myself.
C56545C4-9637-4390-AAB5-18AB33EA3E82.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1) Had great lunch
2) The dog brought trainers in his teeth so we would walk him šŸ„°
3) Iā€™m planning to do some writing and play my guitar once Iā€™m done with exam revision, looking forward to that!

Took a long walk as it was overcast around an area Iā€™ve not been for years

Made an awesome dinner

My husband finished the ironing while I was out

found some haribo I had evidently hidden from myself in the back of a cupboard :LOL:

making a yum late lunch of lamb kebabs with salad and pitta

finally finding the observer newspaper in my local cornershop, they always seem to run out by the time I get there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.