3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit smile due to the satisfaction of mowing BOTH the lawns.

Reactions: 4
No more work until Wednesday

OH and I mowed the lawns and tidied up the gardens a bit - it was getting on my nerves.

I have a Magnum 🍦 😋

• Heart
1) I got an awesome lie in today followed by an hour of the house to myself.

2) An awesome bacon and fried egg sandwich for dinnner!

3) Singing “Baby Shark” but replacing the words with random things and hearing my son giggle his head off every time.

• Heart
I had the nicest fish finger ciabatta and salt & pepper fries for lunch

My fella was off for the first time in what felt like ages and we've had such a nice day together

Had a ball running round soft play with the baby

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1. The two owls who have taken up residence in a big tree in our yard.
2. Playing with our great grand baby
3. Seeing our daughter & her dog on FaceTime .😀

Reactions: 3
Weekend has been kinda tit and I am officially sick this morning, sneezing and sniffling. So, here’s my attempt to find things to smile about over the past two/three days.

1. My cute neighbor told me I have really cute little freckles. He also told me I look really pretty (and I wasn’t wearing makeup at all). That made me bashful and happy.
2. Ordered Ubereats and the uncle who delivers it and I now know each other! This is the third or fourth time he’s delivered food to mine. He’s so nice and reminds me of my own uncles. 😊
3. I had plans to go outside today but I canceled them all. Not happy about being stuck inside the house but proud of myself that I can say no to plans (which is usually hard for me) and that I am being responsible.

• Heart
1) I was back at work after five weeks laid off.
2) I showed a female friend at work a photo on my phone of me aged not-quite twenty-four (I'm now fifty-two) and she said, looking at the picture, that I had been a 'handsome devil.'
3) I got home from work to find my first-ever passport sitting in the hall, having been posted today.

• Heart
£1 off my Petrol

England Finally beating the Germans in a football tournament (about about bleeping time)

My Mothers knickers arrived (Amazon)

Reactions: 2
1) I was really productive this morning with work and getting 3 loads of washing done.

2) Binged season 2 and 2 episodes of season 3 of Motherland while I worked today.

3) While avoiding the football tonight I managed to clock in 3 hours of work so I’ll get to finish 3 hours early on Thursday and have an afternoon to myself!

• Heart
1) My new perfumes arrived and they’re divine
2) I had one of those lovely showers where you put a hair mask on and shave your legs 🤪
3) Got invited for two interviews on the first full day of job searching

• Heart
Went for coffee after Pilates. It’s nice to see real people after being so long on zoom.

spoke to my mother at the hospital

my daughter made a snack table with G&T’s for the start of Love Island

• Heart
Just the one, today - but what a one!

I've just got home from work to a letter saying that the Inland Revenue owed me £587.60! I've just claimed it online and will be that much richer in five working days.

I'm in shock, in the best possible way!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
hole Neighbour getting told to move his van!
Sibling’s text 😂
Dogs playing in the park happily. No trouble. All good for a change.

Reactions: 2
What a lovely thread! ❤

I'll park myself here now :)

1) I got all my washing done and hung out
2) I got a lovely bottle of wine from our neighbours for looking after their garden while they were away last week (even though it rained every day and I didn't need to do very much!)
3) I found this thread

• Heart
Welcome @fluffyglitterbug - get yourself comfy and enjoy the positivity!

1) I had a really positive and upbeat meeting with my boss today.

2) I’ve had two little pockets of time to read my book through the day.

3) My son and husband have been playing lovely together for the last hour and it’s so nice to watch.

• Heart
Got my hair cut

Friends called round for a cup of tea this morning

Got takeout for dinner as I’m so tired

• Heart
It's my Friday today as I am off tomorrow

Made the best loaf of bread in my bread maker since I bought it last year

Got all the washing, bar the clothes I am wearing, done

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.