3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@WilmaHun You deserve all the flowers! 💐

1. My psychologist said I’m doing good work and she’s proud of me.
2. For the first time after a month and a half of being dumped, I don’t long to be with my ex anymore - not even subconsciously. Granted I miss him loads and I’m grieving what I thought we would have had, but not him as a person.
3. I just ordered deep fried sushi. 😋
well done!!!!! also, what is deep fried sushi?? I have never had this and feel like I have missed out, could you send a photo?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
1. The weather today is just lovely
2. My student who is a bit shy and reserved worked very hard today and told me to have a nice day
3. I had my first bass guitar lesson today, so exciting! Tuned my own guitar myself for the first time too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've only had time for one so far, which is the Passport Office contacting me to say I'm at the interview stage for my first-ever passport.

• Heart
1) I met up with a friend who I’ve not seen or spoken to in over a year today and it was lovely catching up.

2) I had a delicious chicken baguette for my lunch today.

3) My son was in the best mood ever after nursery tonight and he was an absolute joy to be around! I almost didn’t want bedtime to come round as I was having such fun with him.

• Heart
1. Went on another walk with my neighbor. 😊 Got a really nice hug and we were all smiles!
2. I video called with my aunt and my sister for a long time today.
3. Was very self conscious to step outside without makeup but got told that I looked really nice. 😊

• Heart
I've only had time for one so far, which is the Passport Office contacting me to say I'm at the interview stage for my first-ever passport.
Booked my online passport interview for next Thursday, after which they say I should have my passport in another seven to ten days, so things are moving there.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1) My son had a friend over to play and they spent the afternoon playing so nicely together.

2) I made a lush curry for tea.

3) I lost 6lbs this week in my first week trying to make healthier choices and get back on it! 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1. I met up with another academic and we grabbed drinks from this chocolate place then took a nice long walk. It is really nice to talk to someone who’s in the same field of work so that we can bounce ideas off each other and rant.
2. We sat at the waterfront for about an hour and it was so peaceful and calm today.
3. I wore a new dress today and it looked really cute! I thought I’d look like a Mormon sister wife in a long white dress but I was pleasantly surprised. 😂

Reactions: 2
It’s still very early .. but the thought of a week off work makes me smile very much . Well 8 days as today is officially a day off and annual leave starts tomorrow

• Heart
I had a lovely day out with my mum and sister
I’ve had a nice pamper
My son makes me laugh with the funny things he comes out with!

• Heart
1) My son has done so well with potty training today - I had no random wees to clean up anywhere!

2) I made really good food choices all day today.

3) Watched Run today while working and really enjoyed it.

• Heart
1. I danced my heart out to Olivia Rodrigo’s Good 4 U. I pretended that I was screaming it to my ex.
2. I ate donuts for dinner and they were delicious.
3. My cat is snuggling up to me. 😍🐈⬛

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1. Seeing our dog first thing in the morning 🐶 We are the best of friends
2. I don’t have much work today
3. I am meeting my friend for drinks tomorrow and I can’t wait!

Reactions: 2
My Pilates class was back in the studio and off zoom (nice to see real people)

Had a lovely chat with my mum who sounded so upbeat

Had a facial and my spotty, hormonal chin looks and feels so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Went for a swim with my mum this morning
found a perfectly ripe avocado in the supermarket
re-watching Motherland season 1 on netflix

1) I had a proper sort out of my son’s toys - I love a good clear out.

2) My husband made some amazing coconut chicken pasta for tea.

3) Despite having zero motivation and a dodgy headache for most of the day, I’ve been really productive!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.