3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depression achievement edition lol

1. I got a new duvet cover, it's super pretty and I made my bed for the first time in weeks
2. I had a really nice shower even though it took me a while to convince myself to actually have a shower
3. My friend asked me would I like to go on a drive up the mountains this evening

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1.) my cat stayed out all night which always panicks me, hearing her miaowing to come in this morning started my day well :)
2.) finding an icelolly I had forgotten about in the freezer, perfect for this weather
3.) watching the trashy afternoon movie on channel 5, so awful but I love them

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Spoke to my mum who’s in hospital and she sounds quite upbeat
Had my nails done. They really were dire, now they’re pretty
Lost a couple of pounds which put a smile on my face as recently my weigh has become a battle

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1) I was able to rejig my work diary today to allow for an unexpected lie in!

2) A meeting I had at work today that I was really nervous about when really well - all positive and exciting stuff.

3) My son didn’t want to give me a cuddle before my husband took him to bed tonight, “I’ll give you a cuddle when I wake up tomorrow Mammy” was his response when I asked. But then he changed his mind when he reached the top of the stairs and ran back down to give me the biggest, tightest cuddle ever! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1. I went out to lakeside and it was beautiful!
868051BE-826F-4EBE-B078-2070DD0F2155.jpeg

2. My neighbor went on a walk with me and picked a daisy for me. I was flattered.
3. I got kisses. I haven’t in a long while so that was nice.

• Heart
My daughter made dinner and cleared up

sold some things I was decluttering

sat down and did nothing end of the afternoon as I was so tired

• Heart
got a chicken fillet roll lol
Finished sweet tooth, so good, highly recommend
Matched with a guy an hour ago on a dating app and said hes away for the weekend with friends and asked me if I wanted to on a date tonight... off I go 🤣🤗

Reactions: 3
No queue in McDonald's

Perfume I bought as a gift was eight quid cheaper in Savers than in Superdrug

Got the house to myself again (I do love my family but the peace and quiet is welcome 😃)

Someone I liaise with through work called to sing a school’s praises (who I also deal with through work!) and I thought it was really nice ♥

The spa day I have booked is still going ahead despite restrictions being extended 🥳 I was worried as it’s Aqua Sana and they’ve been closed all this time.

Mr NBT has bought me a bottle of gin 🙌🏻

• Heart
got my first vaccine finally!

proud of myself with my awful sense of direction for even finding the place in an area I do not know at all

bought some delicious lemon and mint san pelligrino to enjoy when I get home

• Heart
I put on makeup for the first time in over a year. Felt good about myself for once.

The sun is shining and I had a fun afternoon at the park with my little one.

Bought a goat’s cheese and tomato focaccia for lunch from Lidl bakery. It was delicious. 😊

• Heart
1.the funny people and places names thread been laughing

2.had cheese on toast for food after finally getting some cheese

3.i finally had more than 5 minutes peace

1) I saw my Grandma for the first time in almost a year.

2) I spent half an hour in my kitchen singing at the top of my voice while I had the house to myself.

3) My husband made an amazing tea tonight - spinach stuffed chicken, paprika roasted broccoli and rainbow fries! Mmmmmm!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1) my new leggings

2) my new leggings

3) my new leggings

As you can tell I'm actually in love with them 🤣

• Haha
Felt like rubbish this morning but felt better when I put my make up on and got dressed

My fella & his Mum told me I've lost weight

I had a chocolate bar from a care package from a friend abroad and it was bloody tasty

• Heart
I managed to get everything done at work today that I needed to

I redid my gel nails and a nail I thought was beyond repair I was able to repair

A homemade scone (with jam and cream) for putting

1.the funny people and places names thread been laughing

2.had cheese on toast for food after finally getting some cheese

3.i finally had more than 5 minutes peace
Totally OT, but did anyone read the series of book (as a child) about that family of elephants, one called "five minutes peace"? I loved them as a child, my mum read them to me

Reactions: 2
Totally OT, but did anyone read the series of book (as a child) about that family of elephants, one called "five minutes peace"? I loved them as a child, my mum read them to me
Yes it’s one of my favourites! Must add it to my son’s wish list for his birthday - thanks for the reminder!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
1. Finishing work 🤣
2. My Mum stopped by this evening with some biscuits and flowers for me 💛
3. My boyfriends niece video called me on WhatsApp before school this morning because she said she wanted to speak to me 🥰

• Heart
@WilmaHun You deserve all the flowers! 💐

1. My psychologist said I’m doing good work and she’s proud of me.
2. For the first time after a month and a half of being dumped, I don’t long to be with my ex anymore - not even subconsciously. Granted I miss him loads and I’m grieving what I thought we would have had, but not him as a person.
3. I just ordered deep fried sushi. 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.