3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. I got 2 loads of washing dried on the line.
2. I had a lovely bath.
3. I'm having a wine and a chat with Mr Moon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I finally got around to doing some more laundry today! I have a month’s worth piled up so I’m hoping to finish it all by Monday. 🤞🏽

My psychologist told me she’s proud of me for coming out of constant ideation. She sent me a very nice email today as well. I feel proud of myself.

My University is opening up limited office space for grad students and I managed to book one for a month. I get access to it on Monday. I can’t wait!

• Heart
1. i went for another morning swim

2. the iced coffee i made myself is really nice

3. preparing for a tour tomorrow and pulling my tour guide licence out of the drawer made me excited

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Got Starbucks delivery
Had some lovely time with the family in the garden
Herbs I replanted weeks ago are thriving

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Replanted my flower beds
Put all the clean washing away
Sitting in the sun with a diet coke and my book

Did a run and I didn’t want to as it was too hot but I’m so pleased I did.

Husband and kids are out and I’ve sat in the garden all afternoon reading.

We are going for a meal and drinks tonight while mum babysits 🤩

• Heart
Got Starbucks delivery
Had some lovely time with the family in the garden
Herbs I replanted weeks ago are thriving
What did you get from Starbucks? 😍

1. Someone kissed me and it was dorky and so cute! Haha

2. Had free and good lunch today. Tuna poke bowls are amazing!

3. I got myself a raspberry iced tea. I love iced tea.

Thinking of @Katykatykaty btw. Hope your day is full of smiles!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What did you get from Starbucks? 😍

1. Someone kissed me and it was dorky and so cute! Haha

2. Had free and good lunch today. Tuna poke bowls are amazing!

3. I got myself a raspberry iced tea. I love iced tea.

Thinking of @Katykatykaty btw. Hope your day is full of smiles!
Aww thank you @isabellalovescats - I’ve had a really lovely day with lots of smiles today. I hope you have too! I’ve thought lots about you this week and look forward to seeing your daily update on here to hear how your days gone, always hoping it’s been a good one! Also, I love iced tea - no one else I know seems to though.

1) I saw my two nephews today and any day seeing them is a good one!

2) Putting my son to bed tonight was really lovely - he wanted lots of snuggles.

3) I’ve wanted chocolate raisins for ages and finally remembered to put them on the Tesco shop this week. Mmmm!

• Heart
Had a rough anxious day today but I tried to find my three things.

1. I got myself a fabulous dark chocolate milkshake.
2. I watched old episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and smiled because of nostalgia.
3. I chatted a bit with a very good friend over text.

• Heart
Had a rough anxious day today but I tried to find my three things.

1. I got myself a fabulous dark chocolate milkshake.
2. I watched old episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and smiled because of nostalgia.
3. I chatted a bit with a very good friend over text.
Sorry to hear you’ve not had a good day but I’m so glad to see that you’ve found your three things - that’s a huge positive!

Mine for yesterday;
1) I took my son to soft play in the afternoon as he was wild and hyper and he had a great time - even if it meant I was dragged down the slide multiple times and the soft play was the hottest place on earth!

2) I had a lush cherry ice cream (and some of my son’s mint choc chip one) while we were at soft play.

3) I started watching Sweet Tooth last night and really enjoyed it.

• Heart
Managed, with the help of a you tube tutorial, to french plait my daughters hair. They both love it Feels like an achievement

Having a McDonald's milkshake - bliss in this weather

Got the house to myself

Spoke to my mother on the phone

Didn’t have to prepare dinner as we had yesterday’s leftovers

Enjoyed some time in the sun

(struggled to find 3 as it’s not been a great day but I love that this thread forces you to find the best in the day!💕)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1. My mum found her router that we thought was lost when she moved
2. Left the office earlier than anticipated so got home early enough to go for a walk at lunch
3. Had some really nice strawberries with my lunch

Reactions: 3
Spoke to my mother on the phone

Didn’t have to prepare dinner as we had yesterday’s leftovers

Enjoyed some time in the sun

(struggled to find 3 as it’s not been a great day but I love that this thread forces you to find the best in the day!💕)
Sorry to hear you’ve not had a great day but so glad you’ve managed to find some snippets of good in it. As they say, every day may not be good but there is good in every day!

• Heart
1) I played with the Duplo with my son for about an hour and we had a great time building trains, superhero houses and all sorts!

2) My husband made an amazing fajita chicken meal tonight and there’s leftovers for tomorrow’s dinner!

3) I got a few minutes during work to catch up with a colleague, I like that we’re chatting more than we used to.

• Heart
1. Took my son to a friends house with me this evening and he kept telling me that he’d had a really good time 🥰

2. One of the rabbits stuck her head in my empty smoothie glass and it got stuck on her head and made me laugh 🙈😂

3. Was driving home tonight and the sunset was beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1) I helped a colleague out with something they were struggling with and it made me really happy to see how grateful they were.

2) My son came home from nursery absolutely full of life and confidence.

3) I’ve had my first bath in ages with bubbles, salts and a book. Bliss!

• Heart
1. I drank a lot of whiskeys!
2. I had good nachos.
3. I walked down the street where I walked with my ex for our first date and I managed to not cry in public (I did cry internally).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.