3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) Some Prat on a moped getting flashed by a speed camera.

2) Another fine day weatherwise.

3) Lamb Stew.

Reactions: 3
I went to primark and got three T-shirt’s I have a weird guilty pleasure for the tshirt rack you know the ones that are like £2 and £2.50 just plain t shirts or have a little slogan on or dots ... I don’t know why I have to get like 3/4 every time I go which is like every 6 weeks probably I just love how cheap they are I think it’s a really guilty pleasure of mine 😹 80% of them end up as pjs 😹 I work as a TA for SEN kids so it’s just cheap and cheerful as I’m not gonna buy expensive stuff for my sort of job 😃 but I genuinely just love them think I feel like I’ve got a right bargain haha xx

Reactions: 1
1) Today is my birthday and I’m having a lovely day so far despite being loaded with cold.

2) I took my son on a side by side tandem type bike and he got a bit scared, but what made me smile was him saying “I just need a cuddle mammy” all the way round. (He did cheer up eventually and loved it!)

3) Freshly baked pan au chocolats for breakfast!
Happy Happy birthday to you! 🎂 Hope you get to eat a lot of delicious cake! You deserve it!

1. I washed my hair OMG! I had a depressive episode for a month and couldn’t wash it so it was really tangled and all but I finally took my time and thoroughly washed it. It feels so clean! (Will probably need treatment though, feels rough).

2. I went outside! Haven’t for weeks so I was very nervous but I ended up having a good day. My body is not used to moving around damn all my joints were creaking 😂

3. Saw a hot guy in the park. He looks like a discount Jason Mamoa. So my eyes appreciated his beauty.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy Happy birthday to you! 🎂 Hope you get to eat a lot of delicious cake! You deserve it!

1. I washed my hair OMG! I had a depressive episode for a month and couldn’t wash it so it was really tangled and all but I finally took my time and thoroughly washed it. It feels so clean! (Will probably need treatment though, feels rough).

2. I went outside! Haven’t for weeks so I was very nervous but I ended up having a good day. My body is not used to moving around damn all my joints were creaking 😂

3. Saw a hot guy in the park. He looks like a discount Jason Mamoa. So my eyes appreciated his beauty.
Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone! I had a lovely day ☺

I know I did 3 yesterday morning but I have another 3;

1) @isabellalovescats your post has made me so happy, I’m so glad you’ve had a good day after such a rough time ❤

2) I sat in the last of the sun reading a book with a cold glass of cider while my husband but the little one to bed last night.

3) I squeezed in a ten minute nap yesterday afternoon and felt like a new woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Happy birthday @Katykatykaty

managed to catch the 2 lizards that have been pooping on my kitchen counters 🤢

watched classic Corrie whilst ironing

my anxiety is really pretty good today

• Haha
  • Heart
Another sunny day :love:

treating myself to sushi for lunch

the beautiful cats on the "share my cat" thread ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1) I got a lie in till 8am!

2) Watching my dad spend ages in the river trying to catch fish in my son’s net only for my son to drop the net immediately before he got a look every time, for about ten times!

3) A lush takeaway curry! I could have easily eaten it again it was so nice!

• Heart
Watching my twins chasing and squirting each other with water guns

The aroma of a neighbour's bbq and them playing bob marley tunes

Seeing the new floor standing fan beside the bed 🌞🔥😰

• Heart
• My baby's beautiful smile 👶

• My next door neighbour telling me I'm doing a grand job looking after my baby 🥰

• My boyfriend telling me to go for a nap, yes please 💤

Very early beach clean (the light was beautiful)

Husband and daughter cleared up after dinner

Made banana smoothies

Reactions: 2
Mango and passion fruit smoothies, delicious. (I drank two today).

I am doing laundry for the first time after a month of depressive episode.

I’m hanging out with a human being tomorrow in flesh. It’s quite nice.

• Heart
Brushed the cat, he was hilarious, enjoying being pampered

Talked to my Mum on the phone who’s been poorly

Did a Family Euro Draw and my teams are awesome 👏

• Heart
Watching my husband teaching my daughters how to make shortbread biscuits to exacting standards (he's a chef)

Face time with my mum ❤

Watching next doors cat snoozing in our garden 😼

1. I’ve reached the next stone bracket after starting fasting last week 🥳

2. A company sent me a new gift card that had expired but it’s a tenner more than was on the old one

3. It’s Friiiiiday

• Heart
1.) a new video from one of my favourite youtubers who does (amongst other things, sex and the city spoofs, hilarious! in case anyone is interested )
2.) making myself a delicious grapefruit juice to start the day
3.) my kitten purring aggressively and refusing to get out of my arms, makes doing anything impossible but so cute :love:

• Heart
I walked through my local town centre today, and heard some fantastic rock music being played. At first I thought that someone was listening to Oasis, being played really loudly over the radio. On further investigation, it was a real band playing real instruments - including a real drummer. I was so impressed, that after they had finished their set, I purchased a ticket for a gig they will hopefully play later in the year.
It is so long since I have heard real musicians, I had almost forgotten what proper music sounds like.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
My look fantastic delivery came

My bf got me a top that says 'Mummy' and the baby one that says 'Mummy's best friend'

I had a Nandos

1) Back from a little holiday today and I’m so excited to be back in my own king size bed and not the squeaky double that I’ve had all week. I like my space!

2) Unpacking from the holiday was rather painless and I even snuck a half hour lie down in when I was pretending the job was taking longer than it did.

3) My son got so excited when he realised he can now pedal his tricycle round corners and not just in a straight line, he shouted “look Mammy, I can do it now!” and my heart could have burst with pride!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.