3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, I hope you found 3 things today, maybe even 4 as an extra one to make up for yesterday.

Mine for today,

1) Had a lovely day in the sun at two different birthday garden parties.

2) My son slept in till 8.30am!!!

3) I just feel really content today! 😊
1. The above message. Thank you, @Katykatykaty. ❤
2. I was able to eat something different from what I’ve been having everyday. I’ve been in very bad anxiety and depression for a month now so keeping things the same is the only way I’ve been staying sane - same TV show everyday, same food everyday etc. Today I felt good enough to eat something different and not feel bad about it finally.
3. Tattle threads, especially the What Have You Done Today folks. They are all so lovely and I feel good about them.
4. I actually want to have a bath? I don’t know if I’ll be able to but I feel like it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
2. I was able to eat something different from what I’ve been having everyday. I’ve been in very bad anxiety and depression for a month now so keeping things the same is the only way I’ve been staying sane - same TV show everyday, same food everyday etc. Today I felt good enough to eat something different and not feel bad about it finally.
3. Tattle threads, especially the What Have You Done Today folks. They are all so lovely and I feel good about them.
4. I actually want to have a bath? I don’t know if I’ll be able to but I feel like it?!
Have a bath, you'll feel better for it. Self care darling 🥰

• Heart
1. the feeling of walking in the sea on a sunny day and my husband actually joining me in the water for a change

2. a dog who didn’t like to get his paws wet at the beach … he was so cute

3. when I accidentally ended up in some sort of boy racer car cruise on the seafront and everyone was oohing and aahing over the cars as they drove past until they saw me and just went “oh” 😂 My car is very nice but it did not have the requisite baked bean can exhaust, furry dice, lowered suspension or strangely yellow headlights so … 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m so glad you’ve had a better day! Hope the bath made you feel much better too! ❤

1) watching my son enjoy himself at a mini kids funfair today was amazing!

2) I’ve been looking for no-show trainer socks for ages and finally found some today!

3) Getting half an hour to sit down on my own tonight when I had a headache felt like bliss.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1) Had my second Covid jab this morning.
2) Popped into my mum's on the way home and she made me a nice meal for lunch: a vegetable burger in a bap and vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce.
3) After getting rather hot, am relaxing at home in the shade with a glass of pop and some Dairylea cheese spread on cream crackers to look forward to.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My 3 things today are

1.waking up to a very sunny day
2.my delivery from Wilkinsons coming early
3.a nice cuddle from my 14 year old son

Hope you've all had a beautiful day 💕

• Heart
The baby was laughing his head off most of the day

7.30 lie in

Joking around with my bf when he got in from work

• Heart
1) 3 days more at work then 2 weeks off 😁
2) 3 days more at work then 2 weeks off 😁
3) 3 days more at work then 2 weeks off 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I met my friend for a sea swim and we laughed so much my face hurt it was beautiful

my dog is curled up at my feet watching netflix now

the sun is shining

• Heart
Reactions: 3
1. A dish I like is 50% off so I just ordered takeout. Can’t wait to eat today, it’s 4 pm already.
2. I was unwell and missed my psychologist appointment but she’s so understanding and offered to see me tmr. I am thankful.
3. My department accepted a late fellowship application from me (I have a medical note requesting extension). I don’t think the admin lady is too happy but at least she accepted the application! Fingers crossed I get some money. I REALLY need it.

@Hello Kitty I can just picture you doing a happy little dance! Happy for your two weeks off! 😁

• Heart
1) Started our holiday today for a few nights in a caravan and my little boy has asked all day today “are we going on holiday yet?” despite us sitting in the caravan every time.

2) My husband made some lush nachos for tea.

3) Watching my 2 year old son explore a park designed for much older children made me so proud of him - he was scaling climbing walls that much older children couldn’t do!

• Heart
1) Today is my birthday and I’m having a lovely day so far despite being loaded with cold.

2) I took my son on a side by side tandem type bike and he got a bit scared, but what made me smile was him saying “I just need a cuddle mammy” all the way round. (He did cheer up eventually and loved it!)

3) Freshly baked pan au chocolats for breakfast!

• Heart
Washed and dried three loads of bed clothes

my cat makes me laugh when I’m cooking and he makes begging eyes for some chicken. He looks like Puss in Boots from Shrek 😊

Did a zoom Pilates this morning

• Heart
Got some new plants from the garden centre

Finishing work early and sitting in the garden with a diet coke

The girl serving in the petrol station complimented my dress

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1) Today is my birthday and I’m having a lovely day so far despite being loaded with cold.
haaaappy bday to ya! 🥳

mine are:

1. we finished painting the walls in the bathroom, deep cleaned it and tidied it and now it looks amazing

2. just had a lovely shower, washed my hair, did a hair mask, face mask, moisturized and all that and i feel fab

3. a friend of mine received a package i sent her and loved it 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.