Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalaand

VIP Member
1. Feeling like I've made a breakthrough at work with my colleagues.

2. My dog at the window when I pulled in after work.

3. Finding my favourite in lidl for dinner!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Kat5998

VIP Member
1. My cat was rolling over on the landing and waving her paws in the air posing 😂
2. Me and my boyfriend bought millions of bells worth of turnips on my Animal Crossing island which was funny
3. I had a great cup of tea 😂

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Had a nice lie in until 7.20am, which is rare!

Went for a walk round the park with the baby. Fed the ducks. He's so so cute when he's toddling alongside me, he always looks up and puts his hand up for me to hold it, then smiles 🥰

We're ordering a mcdonalds (even though we were supposed to be having fajitas)

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I was worried for ages about my sons speech but he has been saying mama none stop and moved on to baba today. I'm so proud of him 🥰

Got the baby a cute summery shirt that has palm trees & flamingos on. I put him in it today and he looked soooo cute

Night to myself so doing a facemask, my skincare and an early night!

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
My son faced a real challenge today and he smashed it.

Family dinner out; it’s been a minute so nice

coming home to a very excited dog

• Heart

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
1) my daughter told me I’m her best friend and that she’ll miss me when she starts nursery 🥺👩‍👧
2) my son and I had some beautiful quality time in the garden putting clothes pegs on the clothes line learning colours 👩‍👦🤗
3) I had a mani pedi for the first in a long time and I feel fabulous! 🥰

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Cooked a lovely dinner

Received a hamper from my neighbour for Chinese New Year

Sat outside reading

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member
1. My son had a music lesson (home learning) which involved listening to a video of some R&B songs and “finding the rhythm”. I certainly found it 💃🏼 Best lesson to date 😂

2. Boris, a wally though he may sometimes be, has brought some joy to many of our lives today but it still feels quite cautious and for that I am grateful

3. I have cans of Strawberry Daiquiri in the fridge 🙌🏻

• Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I haven’t been well for a few days but both my mam and brother have checked in on me via text - they can both be quite self absorbed sometimes so it meant a lot that they both reached out to check I was ok.

My mother in law made an awesome Sunday dinner and I was so glad I was feeling well enough to go over for it.

I had a bit of a burst of energy after putting my son to bed tonight so I managed to get some of the jobs ticked off my list for tomorrow morning - one lie in incoming!

• Heart

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Depression achievement edition lol

1. I got a new duvet cover, it's super pretty and I made my bed for the first time in weeks
2. I had a really nice shower even though it took me a while to convince myself to actually have a shower
3. My friend asked me would I like to go on a drive up the mountains this evening

• Heart

prozacprincess

VIP Member
Laying on my nest swing in the sun ☀

Watching my 3 bunnies 🐰 finally playing together

My husband trying to convince me he didn’t eat my chips, and it was in fact the cat, who has also learnt to put mayo in a bowl to dip the chips in too 😂

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
1) My husband made me breakfast unexpectedly.

2) I treat myself to a McDonald’s for a late lunch/early tea.

3) I’ve had the house to myself from 3pm till whenever my husband rolls in after the match and it’s the longest I’ve been on my own for ages! I’ve got my blanket on, snacks at the ready and Netflix/Prime all to myself.

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Managed to accomplish so many chores before 10.30

my daughter is making dinner tonight

sitting outside on my egg chair reading my new book

• Heart
1. I ordered myself two festive bouquets of flowers to arrive later this week;

2. I completed two work tasks this morning which I've been dreading over the weekend and now I have the day free to crack on with other things!

3. When I was out for lunch over the weekend, a lady who was sat next to me said how lovely I looked which truly made me smile after feeling pretty low - I've tried to hold onto that complement since and to inspire me to do the same for others.

• Heart

Motherofpugs

Chatty Member
- My son has started counting to ten and it’s the cutest thing

- My cold is finally on its way out and I’m feeling a lot better than I did

- My son had an extra long nap and I got to sit with a cup of tea and a wispa. I fucking love wispas.

• Heart
1) Spent the whole day with my best friend 💕
2) Went out and met some new people, life is almost back to normal 🤩
3) Flirted for the first time since my breakup 💃🏻

• Heart

TheGlossy

VIP Member
The police in this country makes me laugh sometimes.

There was this woman walking down the street who was trying to open her M&S sandwich when two seagulls attacked her and stole her sandwich away from her. There were two Gardaí cycling behind her who then raced to help her against the seagulls. They chased the seagulls on their bikes until they dropped the sandwich (which was still packaged). The culprits (seagulls) were then shamelessly just standing there starring at the lady and the Gardaí. Meanwhile, the sandwich was sitting on the ground, right in the middle of all them.

I thought it was absolutely hilarious (the scene was far more hilarious than my depiction above). There was so much anti-social behavior in Dublin during the last lockdown, yet those actually getting caught by the Gardaí are the poor hungry seagulls. Hilarious. Wish I had filmed the scene!

Last edited:
  • Haha